The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 16 Thread

Zfetch

Removing drop in games is pretty dumb. How are people going to find new clubs if they can't play in drop. Not only is the cover ugly as hell, the game looks incredibly disappointing right now. Looks like another year without NHL.

Removing drop in games is pretty dumb. How are people going to find new clubs if they can't play in drop. Not only is the cover ugly as hell, the game looks incredibly disappointing right now. Looks like another year without NHL.

I was reading somewhere that they're working on it but due to a lack of manpower it's simply taking longer. If it isn't there at launch it will probably be an early patch in.

EASHL not having drop doesn't really bother me personally as I wouldn't be playing it without my buddies anyway. Playing with randoms in any sort of OTP has always sucked IMO.

EASHL not having drop doesn't really bother me personally as I wouldn't be playing it without my buddies anyway. Playing with randoms in any sort of OTP has always sucked IMO.

This site is for people without friends, get outta here!!!

:lol:

Deleted the beta, never got to play a game. Definitely not buying this. Not trying to be a emo whiner or anything but this a huge disappointment.

Its too bad this beta mode is exactly what i want another developer to create. You dont need any licences. Just create a virtual hockey league thats effin playable. That's all i want.

Yeah, the beta is pretty fun but not perfect. I heard that there's a new glitch goal where you come down the left and slap it to the right, which seemed to be a glitch goal before as well. Although, I've seen people trying to do it over and over in this beta without any success.

I've been lagging a lot too, but who knows that could just be me.

I think it's better than PS3/360 EASHL, besides the lack of custom jerseys.

No Drop-In's this year? I always enjoyed the randomness of not knowing what kind of team I would be getting.

Asshole that can't play goal?

Puckhog(s)?

Defensemen who think they are forwards?

Trolls?

Or an actual team that doesn't suck. :o

If I had 3 or 4 west coast guys that could play hockey it would be decent. I've played 20ish games and seen maybe 2 guys that did anything other than run into their own players. It's really just not fun, at all.

I like that the D builds are OP, I don't like anything about any of the forward builds. Passing, puck control need slight buffs but otherwise the with/without puck mechanics aren't too bad.

Servers are playable if you stay within your region. If you don't it's just like otp in NHL 15. I'd rather not play than deal with that.

I'm really enjoying it so far. Haven't had any bad lag problems and I've only had 2 of my games timeout.

Powerforward class is my favourite. They need to fix the sniper class though since it can't even pull off basic dekes, it should be identical to the playmaker except with the shooting and passing stats switched.

Bullcrap is all I have to say. I guess I just wait for my copy to come in the mail. Man I wish 2K would come back.

2k5 is the NHL game I played the most back in the PS2 era. Loved that game.

Archived