The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wanted to bring this up, since we've been at this league for a few years now I was wondering if people would at all be willing to make it a $10 buy in, winner take all type thing.  Are people ok with that or totally against that and this is just meant to be a fun league. 

Obviously I want everyone to agree and if one person says they will quit before they pay then we won't make it a pay league, but if it's a I'll do whatever everyone else does then I wouldn't mind making it a buy in league. 

@King Heffy @Van40 @Tony Romo @diesel_3 @Nail  @Madness @NucksPatsFan

Edited by gmen81

4 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Wanted to bring this up, since we've been at this league for a few years now I was wondering if people would at all be willing to make it a $10 buy in, winner take all type thing.  Are people ok with that or totally against that and this is just meant to be a fun league. 

Obviously I want everyone to agree and if one person says they will quit before they pay then we won't make it a pay league, but if it's a I'll do whatever everyone else does then I wouldn't mind making it a buy in league. 

@King Heffy @Van40 @Tony Romo @diesel_3 @Nail  @Madness

I'm in either way.

7 hours ago, gmen81 said:

@King Heffy @Van40 @Tony Romo @diesel_3 @Nail  @Madness

I love gambling yes. 

E transfer?

44 minutes ago, Nail said:

Don't want to be that guy, but I'm not sure if my knowledge of football is great enough to be betting on it :lol:

You've got a pretty good team going. None of us are fantasy experts or anything. Well except maybe @Van40and @King Heffy. You seem to be active in this league I'm sure you could build a winning team, I just listen to podcasts and read sites and hope for the best.  

Ok so it's official it's going to be $10. Sorry to @King Heffy and @Van40 that we didn't do this earlier when you were winning titles. 

Thank you to @Nail for playing all these years. You are welcome back anytime. 

League is now activated, but remember no picking up any players. If you have any players that are listed on your IR can you activate them or drop them at some point before the draft. 

Draft will start right after both NBA and NHL seasons are over. 

@NucksPatsFan @Tony Romo @Madness @diesel_3

• Like 1

On 4/21/2018 at 9:28 PM, Nail said:

Don't want to be that guy, but I'm not sure if my knowledge of football is great enough to be betting on it :lol:

I'm on the same boat.

I'm an NFL fan, but I couldn't name the Indianapolis Colts 3rd string right guard like a couple of my buddies who run leagues can.

This league seems the perfect fit for casual/competitive..nobody is a dick and MOST of the trade offers I have received have been decent value lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update:

- Keeper lock date is set for June 9th, please select 21 players(leaving 5 players unprotected). Try not to leave until the last minute

-If any player is on your IR, please activate them or drop them so you will have 26 players on your roster

-As usual the draft will take place as soon as the NHL and NBA seasons are over. 

- 5 round draft and you can select rookies or players that are on the free agent list

@King Heffy, @diesel_3 @Madness @NucksPatsFan, @Van40, @Tony Romo

Edited by gmen81