The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

Hey guys I want to try out slack chat for this league. Since we have a few teams in the league that aren't on CDC it might help with trade talks and stuff. It's pretty much the same teams making trades, with money on the line now I am hoping that trade activity will increase. I know i tried discord but it seems no one went on, but hoping this will make the league more interactive. We don't need people posting in there all the time if they don't want just want to make it easier if you want to discuss a trade besides just sending a proposal and not here reasoning as to why. Also be helpful for the draft. 

Any ways heres the link:

https://join.slack.com/t/cdcdynasty/shared_invite/enQtMzY5ODY2NzUzMzAwLWE2ZjVhNGM3MDI3MjJmMTc0NDAzNjQzZWJjYTYwMWRlYWYxMzg3YjZmMTFlNmY4YTEwOGM4NjA2MWJjYzgzMjE

@Van40 @Madness @NucksPatsFan @Tony Romo @King Heffy @diesel_3

Edited by gmen81

Not sure if that link will still work but here's another one 

https://join.slack.com/t/cdcdynasty/shared_invite/enQtMzcwNTQ2MDcxODExLTVmZDRlMmM5Y2ZjNDBiY2NhMjk1YTc2NmEwMTg2YmJhOWE0Y2U5OGU4MDIyMWQzMjZiN2I1ZTY0MjFhNzE1NzY

I really would like people to join so we can do the draft on there as well. 

3 of us in so far. 

Edited by gmen81

With NBA and NHL schedule finals schedule out our draft will start anywhere between June 9th-June 17th.  Most likely earlier as I don't see NBA finals going 7 games. 

Also from here still need @Madness @Van40to join slack as we will be making the picks on there 

https://join.slack.com/t/cdcdynasty/shared_invite/enQtMzcxMjgwNjI1NzQ0LTljYWFmMjJiZDFkY2U0NjZmNjg0NmI3Njc3Mzc1YjIzMTM0ZGJjMTFhZjU2ZmM0MjIzYmJhN2ZlOTM1ZjkwM2Y

Edited by gmen81

Reminder that keepers lock tomorrow at 6pm and the draft can most likely start anytime after that. Unless of course Cavs pull out a win. 

Its a 5 round draft and rookies or any free agents can be selected. 

For those on here you can make your pick here but also post on slack for those not on here. 

Draft order. 

1. Madness

2. Team NPF

3. Team Tony Romo

4. Calvin's Johnson

5. WC Wookies 

6. Team DANGeRUSS

7. Donkey Punch

8. Hernandez Hitman

9. Beats by Ray

10. The Dream Team

Round 2.

2.1. Team NPF

2.2. Team Tony Romo

2.3. Calvin's Johnson

2.4. Team Madness

2.5. WC Wookies

2.6. Team NPF

2.7. Donkey Punch

2.8. Hernandez Hitman

2.9. Beats by Ray

2.10.Dream Team

Round 3.

3.1: Team NPF

3.2: Team Tony Romo

3.3: Calvin's Johnson

3.4: Team Madness

3.5: WC Wookies

3.6: Team DANGeRUSS

3.7: Donkey Punch

3.8: Hernandez Hitman

3.9: Beats by Ray

3.10. Hernandez Hitman

Round 4:

4.1- Dream Team

4.2- Team Tony Romo

4.3- Calvin's Johnson

4.4- Team Madness

4.5- WC Wookies

4.6- Dream Team

4.7- Donkey Punch

4.8- Hernandez Hitman

4.9- Beats by Ray

4.10- Team Tony Romo

Round 5:

5.1- Team NPF

5.2- Team Tony Romo

5.3- Calvin's Johnson

5.4- Team Madness

5.5- WC Wookies

5.6- Team DANGeRUSS

5.7- Donkey Punch

5.8- Hernandez Hitman

5.9- Beats by Ray

5.10- Team DANGeRUSS

3 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

I actually haven't followed much of the NFL this offseason, didn't even do any homework on any prospects.

This is going to be fun.

Never even heard of Calvin Ridley before....hopefully he is good!

He's good and was somewhat limited by Bama's ball-control offense.  Should be able to produce with Ryan considering the guys they've been using behind Julio.  Sarkisian even coached him briefly in Alabama, so he knows how to best utilize him.

I would have drafted him if you hadn't.

12 hours ago, King Heffy said:

He's good and was somewhat limited by Bama's ball-control offense.  Should be able to produce with Ryan considering the guys they've been using behind Julio.  Sarkisian even coached him briefly in Alabama, so he knows how to best utilize him.

I would have drafted him if you hadn't.

Thanks, Heffy.

I actually had some time late last night to do some quick reading. Sounds like he is a bit behind Amari Cooper was coming out of Bama, so...not bad!

Sounds like he is a very sharp route runner with game break-ability. 

I actually saw he was a WR with ATL (Since I have Julio, I know he is 'holding out') and figured Ridley would be his replacement, but who knows..sounds like he has slot size/speed.