The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Dynasty League

gmen81

Week 4 Awards:

Team of the Week- Romosexual Dezbians- 165.5 points

Least Team of the week- Team Jiggs- 110.5 points

Dumb Move of the Week- Matt Ryan- 36 points(Beats by Ray)

Smart start of the week- Will Fuller-23.5 points(Team Romo)

Stud of the week- Julio Jones-  42 points(Romosexual)

Dud of the Week- DeSean Jackson/DeAndre Hopkins(Calvin's Johnson/Team Jiggs)

For smart move of the week I try and find the player with the most points who wouldn't be dressed in most leagues or has the biggest difference in projected points. Some weeks are harder then others to decide. 

Also for dumb move of the week I won't be using d/st and guys who get injured, they have to play the whole game. 

Just throwing this out there, but if guys and gals wanted to make this a money league, I'd trust @gmen81 if we all paypal or interac e-transfered him. I think everyone except for 1 person, maybe 2, have been in the league for a few years now. We can even start with a small 10$ buy in so if Gmen decides to run away with the money it's only $10 :P

8 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Just throwing this out there, but if guys and gals wanted to make this a money league, I'd trust @gmen81 if we all paypal or interac e-transfered him. I think everyone except for 1 person, maybe 2, have been in the league for a few years now. We can even start with a small 10$ buy in so if Gmen decides to run away with the money it's only $10 :P

It be $90 for me....

but in all seriousness I would love to make this a pay pool. We could also do honor system and just pay the person who wins. We did that in a playoff hockey pool on here and everyone ended up paying.  $10 isn't really that much and it could get people more invested. Of course it would have to be 100% in favour of it becoming a money pool. 

55 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

It be $90 for me....

but in all seriousness I would love to make this a pay pool. We could also do honor system and just pay the person who wins. We did that in a playoff hockey pool on here and everyone ended up paying.  $10 isn't really that much and it could get people more invested. Of course it would have to be 100% in favour of it becoming a money pool. 

Haha I meant a $10 loss for the personB)

23 hours ago, gmen81 said:

It be $90 for me....

Retroactive to last year.

:bigblush:

14 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Who's. Just saw our score, seriously thought I was in the clear heading into the Sunday Nighter....this one hurts. 

Was watching that Sunday nighter intently.  Got real lucky Rodgers didn't hall in at least 1 TD.  Makes up for the joke of a performance by both Floyd and Smith.  Tried to take Smith out of the lineup but didn't hit confirm.  :(

Ugly win but I'll take it.

43 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Was watching that Sunday nighter intently.  Got real lucky Rodgers didn't hall in at least 1 TD.  Makes up for the joke of a performance by both Floyd and Smith.  Tried to take Smith out of the lineup but didn't hit confirm.  :(

Ugly win but I'll take it.

Sucks to waste good performances from David Johnson and Mariota. 

Week 5 awards:

Team of the Week- Team Yaks- 168.5 points

Least Team of the week- Fudu Boyz- 96.5 points

Stud of the week- David Johnson- 30.5 points(Team DANGeRUSS)

Dud of the week- Will Fuller- 0.5 points(Team Romo)

Smart Start of the week- Martellus Bennett- 27 points(Calvin's Johnson)

Dumb Move of the week- Sammie Coates- 28 points(Fudu Boyz)