(PROPOSAL) NBA TRADE: LAL-MIN

Scorvat

TO LAL

2015 1ST

TO MIN

Randal

2015 1st (27th ovr)

2016 1st

Lakers draft Towns and Okafor. I believe this is overpayment value wise in the t-wolves favour. But this will also be a great move for LA. Next years starting lineup. If we get love and rondo as expeted would look like this:

Rondo PG

Bryant SG

Love SF

Okafor PF

Towns C

Not bad for a team that has been so bad since taking in Howard.

We could also use clarkson/Lin to make a bigger trade with them.

Edit:

To lakers:

1st

To Wolves:

Randal

27th ovr

lin

clarkson

2017 1st

That's a terrible offer. Love at sf? What in the f! Rondo has been trash since that acl injury so the Lakers could have him. Would also close any chance on Westbrook next year in free agency. Keep dreaming!

Lakers don't have a 1st in 2016 btw.

Minny should take Towns. Wolves could easily be a top tier team in a couple of years.

Bennett is $&!#.

Where are the people who argued he had value?!?

I stick with what I said a year ago.

Wiggins is the only piece that mattered in that deal. Bennett sucks, that pick is late.

Wiggins is ROTY, still doesn't change my mind on the fact that swapping wiggins for love benefited the cavs more than keeping Wiggins did, lol.

Can't believe that was ever a debate.

Bennett is crap.

Where are the people who argued he had value?!?

I stick with what I said a year ago.

Wiggins is the only piece that mattered in that deal. Bennett sucks, that pick is late.

Wiggins is ROTY, still doesn't change my mind on the fact that swapping wiggins for love benefited the cavs more than keeping Wiggins did, lol.

Can't believe that was ever a debate.

Honestly I feel Wiggins was in the perfect spot to develop with the T-Wolves. If he was on the Cavs, the media would have a spotlight on him. Their value today is different, in my opinion Wiggins is a better defender now and has potential to be better than Love on the offensive side as well.

Archived