The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout 4

Armada

On 11/25/2016 at 11:38 AM, Chris said:

Like I said weird.these games are never meant to operate on these $&!#ty consoles if I had the money to buy a new PC I would probably play all of my games like this on PC.just hard for me to give up the controller and the relative simplicity of a console for better frame rates or an experience that doesn't have limitations.

8 hours ago, Violator said:

Like I said weird.these games are never meant to operate on these $&!#ty consoles if I had the money to buy a new PC I would probably play all of my games like this on PC.just hard for me to give up the controller and the relative simplicity of a console for better frame rates or an experience that doesn't have limitations.

I say this with all due respect, but the controller thing is no reason to not use a PC, you can use LITERALLY ANYTHING as a controller with PC with enough knowledge/knowhow;

http://www.techradar.com/how-to/gaming/how-to-use-the-ps4-dualshock-4-controller-on-a-pc-1309014

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/microsoft-microsoft-xbox-one-controller-wireless-adapter-ng6-00001/10414574.aspx?cmp=pla-pc_gaming&gclid=CPKBufLYytACFYF_fgodAzUDsQ

As for the financial thing - yeah, I dunno, you spend $400 for the console, and another $80 CAD nowadays for a retail game, add in the cost of Xbox Live for a year, or even a month(Or PSPlus) and you're already within shooting distance of a solid new gaming PC; or at the very least, the heart and soul of one if you want to spend alot.

I'd suggest building piece by piece if you're in a bind, or; save up and buy all at once if possible, but there is nothing that can touch a solid gaming PC nowadays, the consoles just do not have the same game markets and deals that PCs do, in my eyes the fact that there will be no "next generation" or "Backwards compatibility" Bull$&!#, and no new console to buy within 4-5 years, and the fact that no matter how long you own A PC - any PC and have access to the internet, or the disk for whatever you bought, chances are you'll be able to use that software/play that game some way in 2016 and beyond.

Plus, they really aren't that difficult to operate nowadays, literally anything you want to know is just a matter of hopping on google/reddit and going "Hey Internet, My Computer is doing this and I don't know why, plz help" and somebody, somewhere will usually chime in with some kind of first/secondhand experience, lol.

You'd be surprised how many tech experts just google it. :P

I tried changing my character's makeup for the first time since starting the game. The colour of blush and lipstick only kind of got to me now, so I never really thought about how to go about even doing so. 

The only answer I could think of was to go to a doctor in Diamond CIty who could do plastic surgery. And it turns out that was the answer. A plastic surgeon to wash off and reapply makeup. For 100 caps. Lol.

39 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Can you not buy or find 7.62 ammunition until you start the Nuka World quest? I have some pretty bad ass weapons that I found in Far Harbor and want to try but can't even acquire a single round.

Once you start Nuka-World, that ammunition is by far the easiest to come across. I have 10,000+ rounds for the AK-47. Theres a vendor there who sells in bulk.

2 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Can you not buy or find 7.62 ammunition until you start the Nuka World quest? I have some pretty bad ass weapons that I found in Far Harbor and want to try but can't even acquire a single round.

Did you find the legendary radium rifle that thing  is beastly.

1 minute ago, Violator said:

Did you find the legendary radium rifle that thing  is beastly.

Have you received the legendary ak-47 with increased damage each consecutive shot from Nuka-World yet? It made me retire the Radium Rifle.

7 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Have you received the legendary ak-47 with increased damage each consecutive shot from Nuka-World yet? It made me retire the Radium Rifle.

Haven't gotten nuka world yet waiting for it to go on sale first

16 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

What's the point of manufacturing $&!#? 10 steel to make 2 steel balls worth 8 steel total? Using raw materials to make objects? Looked at this briefly the other day, didn't get it..

you can mass manufacture and arm and give armor to your settlers.

Archived