The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout 4

Armada

I am fully aroused. The game looks beautiful and I'm happy they ACTUALLY used in game footage from the PS4.

One thing I am upset with is the fact that they actually will have the game on PS3 and 360. I hope this doesn't limit the full potential.

One thing I am upset with is the fact that they actually will have the game on PS3 and 360. I hope this doesn't limit the full potential.

This should give you hope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=09lqWdLkVoQ

Different game of course but F4 will most likely be a superior game on new gen but be fun and playable experience on the old.

Most the trailer was awesome but not sure how I feel about the PC talking.

Not that it would stop me from buying, just a slightly jarring deviation from what I am used to from Fallout.

Hopefully it doesn't limit what you can say and do too much. That's a feature I'm far more concerned than I am happy about.

It's a thing that I'd prefer to have rather than not in an experience, but only if they'd be willing to record every single line they would otherwise put into a voiceless game. No cuts.

I am fully aroused. The game looks beautiful and I'm happy they ACTUALLY used in game footage from the PS4.

It's on 360/PS3? I thought it was next gen only.

It's not coming out for old-gen consoles.

It's not coming out for old-gen consoles.

Ya, sorry for the confusion. Just tones of rumors about it but you can only pre-order on PS4, Xbone and PC.

So that's the good news!

Oh, an a better character customizer be nice too. While I think I am one of a few people that actually managed to make a pretty female without mods, you have no idea how long it too to pull this off:

I managed to make a babe on 360.

Finished the game in Raider Slave Girl Leia Bikini

I hope its not on Xbox 360 or PS3 and doubt it will. This game probably won't release in a year or two. By then the next gen consoles will be 2-3 years old, making the 360 and PS3 extraordinarily outdated.

That would really limit the game on next gen.

Did you see the trailer? Those graphics suggest that it will definetly be on last Gen. When New Vegas was announced it released less than a year later...If the game dosn't come out this holiday season we'll most likely see it in early 2016.

Did you see the trailer? Those graphics suggest that it will definetly be on last Gen. When New Vegas was announced it released less than a year later...If the game dosn't come out this holiday season we'll most likely see it in early 2016.

I see nothing wrong with the graphics. Unlike Fallout 4, normally when trailers are released its not in-game footage and if it is, its on the highest possible settings on a PC not PS4 or Xbone.

Besides its confirmed now that it won't be on PS3 or Xbox 360.

Fallout 4 Won't Be On PS3 Or 360, Bethesda Says

Here’s some good news for anyone concerned that last generation’s consoles are holding back today’s game developers: Fallout 4 is current-gen-only, Bethesda says. No quiet last-gen releases coming down the road.

http://kotaku.com/fallout-4-wont-be-on-ps3-or-360-bethesda-says-1709714933

Archived