The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout 4

Armada

November 10th. So fast. It already looks so amazing. Like the single greatest gaming experience of all time.

Someone find me a link to the collector's edition. They deserve all of my money, and I deserve a pip boy.

This is incredible. I'm overwhelmed, someone please hold me.

Anyone downloading Fallout Shelters tonight? I for sure am.

The creators of Fallout 4 will release a new mobile game associated with the Falloutfranchise. In Fallout Shelter, you make your own nuclear shelter, or vault. As the overseer of said vault, you will then need to maintain the underground base, keeping your residents happy.

The game has a 2D-animation look playing off the Pip-Boy characters of the Falloutseries. The game looks like a cross between SimTower and the base management system in XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Residents are able to perform various activities, and reproduce to make new residents. Parts of the shelter serve various purposes meant to help the underground community grow.

The game will be free on Android and iOS tonight. It won't have pay-wall timers and won't require an internet connection.

Says fallout shelter is supposed to be on android, but I can't find it on the app store. Is it not for phones?

It will be "Later" says Bethesda.

Looks like Apple paid extra for the early release. I downloaded it on my Ipad cause I have an Android phone.

For anyone who missed the show at E3. I put the gameplay footage in the original post.

It will be "Later" says Bethesda.

Looks like Apple paid extra for the early release. I downloaded it on my Ipad cause I have an Android phone.

For anyone who missed the show at E3. I put the gameplay footage in the original post.

"The item you've requested is not currently available in the Canadian Store." :sadno:

Fallout 4's PC Mods are available on Xbox One.

Was going to buy better PC parts because I wanted mods, but if Xbox is getting them I can wait a bit longer :P

Wow that's incredible and true. I hope PS4 gets that too :(

Wow that's incredible and true. I hope PS4 gets that too :(

It would be cool, but I just don't see it happening. But you never know!

Im not a technical junkie, but I think it's the DX12 and Windows Platform that makes porting things like games/mods easier.

Getting the pip boy collectors edition has been an impossible task so far. It has come and gone on Amazon so quickly that I wasn't even notified it became available. Within minutes they sold out what they were allocated. I understand that it's limited edition... but it's looking a little too limited right now. I'm assuming more will come in, but if it's just a series of these short events, I won't even be able to take advantage of it.

Archived