The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Blackhawks players biting opposing players again (with videos)

Miltt

Why are the CBC clowns laughing about Shaw's most recent biting? He bit Hedman!! Very clear illegal attack! Should be a significant suspension, perhaps 2 games. Blackhawks really are true rats and goons, what a joke.

vs

Thanks to ChuckNORRIS4Cup for posting this.

Is there a video? I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't, since we can't have anyone start hating Shaw the same way they hate Burrows.

So Shaw gets laughs, while Burrows gets 'that's a suspendable offence'.

Media doing it's job well.

Canucks fans out in the first round but still complaining. Great work everybody.

were just sticking up for our team. If you have a problem with it, you can get gtfo out of here. What are you going to do all summer? come in here and troll Canucks fans who are complaining about the team? of course we are going to complain about the team, its part of the discussion with a team that just got eliminated from round 1.

I remember what happened last time a guy bit the opposing teams player during game 1 of SCF

Yeah, I remember him getting no suspension, and coming back to score 2 goals and an assist in the following game

I don't care what the media thought of it, both bites were harmless IMO. Just and odd thing to do, that's all.

Yeah, I remember him getting no suspension, and coming back to score 2 goals and an assist in the following game

I don't care what the media thought of it, both bites were harmless IMO. Just and odd thing to do, that's all.

My issue with the biting thing is how the Canucks and Burrows were villified for it.

Blackhawks do it and it's hahaha oh that's just Shaw stirring the pot.

Archived