The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (2015/16 Season)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

REBUILD IN LALALAND

Since going 0-2-0 since taking over, and the recent struggles of being a bottom dweller, we have deemed this team needs to be built in a different way. The following players are available....

SIDNEY CROSBY

• 12 points in 17 games, playing with average wingers, could use an elite player alongside him
  • It's Sidney Crosby, not much else needs to be said
  • Looking for a package, to kickstart a rebuild, can take salary back to help

TEDDY PURCELL

• 8 points in 17 games, very good 3rd line winger, good fill-in top six winger
  • Looking for pick/prospects in return

KEVIN BIEKSA

• 4 points in 17 games
  • Great veteran leader, and would be better suited to have better defensive partners
  • Looking for picks/prospects in return

BRAYDON COBURN

• 1 point in 17 games
  • Good defensive option, and as with Bieksa, better served with a better partner
  • Looking for picks/prospects

Only untouchables are Chris Kreider, Sean Couturier, Dougie Hamilton, Brady Skjei, and any prospects.

LOOKING TO MAKE DEALS NOW.

I'm trying to find information that used to be easily viewed on the old site...cap space mostly.  Do I have to manually calculate the numbers?

After tonight's sim I will upload a new file to the website which should show all this

The reason why it isn't there currently is because I have finance turned off in the league settings

For now this should show you what you are after

Team Finance

Panthers are going to accept offers on all NHL roster players but Galchenyuk, Lee, Forsberg, Panarin, Pulkkinen and Weber. Some noteables would be Datsyuk, Chara, Daley, Jagr, Grabner, and Luongo. 

If someone is needing a change defensively that would be primarily where I'd be looking to start. Chara, Daley, Martin, Scuderi, and Kindl all available. 

Would be looking to get younger or receive prospects/picks in return.

Archived