The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] How to make the Canucks cup contenders in just one summer

Miller might be declining, but the Blues could use an established veteran presence. He didn't work the first time because he didn't have time to establish himself there. Of course, in this proposal he'd have a full year and the Blues are a much better team than Vancouver so I believe he could backstop them to a much deeper playoff run.

Look at how Thomas carried the Bruins to a cup, the best way to win is with an established goalie.

You might just be upset that the Sabres don't have Miller anymore, and it's okay because I feel that way when I see Luongo on Florida. Let it all out pal :)

Oh please go to the St. Louis Blue's message board and propose that ridiculous proposal. I beg you.... lol

I don't want Miller back. It was sad to see him go, but it was time.

I'd rather have Steve Ott back from that trade. He was fun to watch.

Oh please go to the St. Louis Blue's message board and propose that ridiculous proposal. I beg you.... lol

I think they'd agree because they had a very rough time in the playoffs this year and Miller is a veteran goaltender with a thirst for victories.

I think they'd agree because they had a very rough time in the playoffs this year and Miller is a veteran goaltender with a thirst for victories.

Oh wait, I already responded to your first one. I need to go to bed soon... lol

Like a broken needle kid you're missing the point - John Cena

Seriously boy. Stop the bullsh!t. It is sickening.

If I keep hitting your head on the pavement, do you think you will have the strength to get up?

Seriously.

Huh? I don't get it. Is that some old saying? Hitting my head against the pavement would probably make me drool even more than usual or put me 6 feet under the ground.

Same with you RR. Please go to the St. Louis Blues board and actually propose this trade. I beg you to. I would love to see the hilarious responses that come up!

Kaz is a huge Blues fan. Born and raised there but moved here for school. I'm sure he knows a thing or 2 about that team and can find an even ground for trades for both teams. Completely agree with him.

People seem to forget that when Miller was playing with the Blues in the playoffs, they had 6 of their starting forwards injured, and they were facing Chicago. Good luck looking good without your top scorers.

If last year was any indication, we need a minimum of two starting caliber goalies, unless you want one to get injured and we go into tank mode and embarrass ourselves like buffalo! I will not stand for that.

From me? I'm actually serious. I'm too tired to try and be clever right now.

I'm pretty sure you might be trolling because it seems pretty clear that what the Blues were lacking this year is an elite #1 goaltender which is something that Ryan Miller is considered to be by hockey analysts on articles I've seen from a few years ago.

They'd jump for this I think.

Kaz is a huge Blues fan. Born and raised there but moved here for school. I'm sure he knows a thing or 2 about that team and can find an even ground for trades for both teams. Completely agree with him.

Fine. I'll go to a St. Louis message board and propose it. I'm not gonna use Sabrefan1. I'll make a Canucks user name.

I'm pretty sure you might be trolling because it seems pretty clear that what the Blues were lacking this year is an elite #1 goaltender which is something that Ryan Miller is considered to be by hockey analysts on articles I've seen from a few years ago.

He was once the best goaltender in the world. That was then. It's no longer the case.

Not even a little. I'm having a bout of insomnia tonight and I'm too tired to try and be clever enough to troll.

Archived