The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] How to make the Canucks cup contenders in just one summer

No because he's still a world class goaltender, you can't just become not elite JUST because you're a few years older.

You most certainly can. He had 2 truly elite years. I still have an old Miller Jersey that I wore to games so I have nothing but love for the guy. He's barely above average these days.

Fine. I'll go to a St. Louis message board and propose it. I'm not gonna use Sabrefan1. I'll make a Canucks user name.

No points, everyone's opinions vary. Look at Edmonton. Traded for a 34 year old Dwayne Roloson, all it took was 2 draft picks. They never had the established goalie, got one in Rolly, and he had a performance for the ages leading the Oilers to the finals. And coincidentally they lost when he got injured in the big dance.

No points, everyone's opinions vary. Look at Edmonton. Traded for a 34 year old Dwayne Roloson, all it took was 2 draft picks. They never had the established goalie, got one in Rolly, and he had a performance for the ages leading the Oilers to the finals. And coincidentally they lost when he got injured in the big dance.

Tim Thomas was 37 when he had the greatest year of his career winning the Vezina, Conn Smythe and Stanley Cup in the same season.

I'm still going to tomorrow if I remember, but I am so not using a Sabres name. I'll use a Canuck name.

Tim Thomas was 37 when he had the greatest year of his career winning the Vezina, Conn Smythe and Stanley Cup in the same season.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see Miller go all Dominik Hasek on the league and bring a team, especially the Canucks, the Cup or at least get them in the finals, but I highly doubt that will happen.

Nobody has ever accused me of being chivalrous before!! I kick handicap people out of their wheel chairs when they get in my way and that's on a good day!

Do they roll around like turtles on their backs? Or are they able to get up after?

That moment when only one person didn't realize this was a joke proposal and is truly upset..

It's a "fun" proposal and I'm not upset. I just can't get to sleep and that part of the proposal sounded ridiculous to me so I put my 2 cents in.

Archived