The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

i'm waiting..........waiting............

LOL

Was sure ON could not resist BM'ers commment about the Nucks being a product of our poor division?

One of his peeves for years was soapboxing by pundits who said we went to the finals, won Prez accolades etc...  Because our record was "pumped up" by playing so many games against sissy teams in our division. The Alamo was not so vigorously defended.

Wonder if he's still asleep or will chime in? 

LOL

Was sure ON could not resist BM'ers commment about the Nucks being a product of our poor division?

One of his peeves for years was soapboxing by pundits who said we went to the finals, won Prez accolades etc...  Because our record was "pumped up" by playing so many games against sissy teams in our division. The Alamo was not so vigorously defended.

Wonder if he's still asleep or will chime in? 

Except this time we are living off our division being absolute crap while we are medicore lmao

Congrats Mike V, on Vatrano's first nhl goal... He may not be a top scorer in the AHL this year at all if he can stick in the NHL.

Another guy who I signed many moons ago,  who should have had a shot with the King IRL, but didn't get his chance and took off to Europe for a few years---Bud Holloway, leading the AHL in scoring---congrats to who ever picked him up this off season (I wanted him back but couldn't get it done). He's looking good---another guy Mike V originally discovered... Great GM there in Jersey.

K boys, agency is shutting down till next sunday (Cancun - honeymoon). I did my best to wrap up the roster player negotiations that I could, and there are quite a few prospects to be handled upon my return.

By the time I`m back, Curt should be back up and running, and we should be back to business as usual.

Peace out... 

Archived