The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Congrats Greens.

In october its 21 years with my wife.

3 Kids, 1 Dog and a house. ...sometimes i feel like Al bundy but all in all i still love my family. But sometimes. .....psycho Dad. Lol

I love your honesty :lol:

Congratulations greens! very happy for you, this is fantastic news!!!!

Hey Greens, did I also catch that you partner is a doctor? (I might be off base)

Very well done my friend,,, :bigblush:

Congrats Greens.

In october its 21 years with my wife.

3 Kids, 1 Dog and a house. ...sometimes i feel like Al bundy but all in all i still love my family. But sometimes. .....psycho Dad. Lol

Well done! :towel:

How many times did the Bomber get banned while a patient wife stood beside him?

21 years for us 3 also months later in Jan next year... :shock::lol:

Congrats Greens! Does she get a 50% stake in the Bruins decisions making now??

5 month anniversary for me tommorrow... (2nd time around but got it right this time :)

My wife insists she doesn't care about the details of my roster.

As long as I keep Cory Schneider.

And Crosby.

Oh and she loves Burrows. And MayRay. and Weber. And Scheifele.

.... :unsure:

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens have signed UFA forward Viktor Tikhonov to a three year deal.

small.png Viktor Tikhonov - 3 year, $4.5 million dollar contract ($1.5 million per season)

The Habs are absolutely thrilled to have Viktor choose Montreal. We look forward to him joining our top-9, and feel that we have strengthened our group of forwards tremendously today.

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed forward Andreas Johnson to a three year deal.

small.png Andreas Johnson - 3 year, $2.4 million dollar contract ($800,000 per season)

Ecstatic to add Johnson to our team.

Although he will likely return to the SHL for at least the first part of the year, we are excited what the future holds for the 2014 SHL Rookie of the year.

FREE AGENT TRACKER!

July 5th:

* Pittsburgh Penguins sign forward Tomas Jurco to a two year deal ( AAV 1.5m )

* New York Islanders sign forward Stefan Matteau to a three year deal ( AAV 1.25m )

July 6th:

* St. Louis Blues sign forward Kevin Fiala to a three year deal ( AAV 1.4m )

* New York Rangers sign forward Eric Fehr to a three year deal ( AAV 2.3m )

* Chicago Blackhawks sign forward Artemi Panarin to a three year deal ( AAV 3.775m )

* New York Rangers sign defenseman Brad Hunt to a one year deal ( AAV 1.0m )

* Montreal Canadiens sign forward Chris Wagner to a two year deal ( AAV 800k )

* Toronto Maple Leafs sign goaltender Calvin Pickard to a three year deal ( AAV 1.0m )

July 7th:

* Washington Capitals sign forward David Wolf to a two year deal ( AAV 1.045m )

* Anaheim Ducks sign forward Nathan Gerbe to a two year deal ( AAV 1.3m )

* Calgary Flames sign forward Mark Letestu to a three year deal ( AAV 1.75m )

July 8th:

* Detroit Red Wings sign defenseman Andrew Ference to a two year deal ( AAV 2.125m )

July 9th:

* San Jose Sharks sign defenseman Duncan Keith to a seven year deal ( AAV 9.85m )

* Arizona Coyotes sign goaltender Curtis McElhinney to a two year deal ( AAV 800k )

* Toronto Maple Leafs sign forward Matt Calvert to a three year deal ( AAV 2.25m )

* Toronto Maple Leafs sign goaltender Jonathan Quick to a seven year deal ( AAV 9.25m )

* Colorado Avalanche sign goaltender Devan Dubnyk to a two year deal ( AAV 5.0m )

July 10th:

* Detroit Red Wings sign forward Trevor Lewis to a three year deal ( AAV 1.25m )

* Edmonton Oilers sign forward Mike Santorelli to a three year deal ( AAV 1.9m )

July 11th:

* Tampa Bay Lightning sign forward Cal Clutterbuck to a four year deal ( AAV 3.0m )

* Dallas Stars sign forward Evan Rodriques to a two year deal ( AAV 900k )

* Buffalo Sabres sign forward Shawn Matthias to a three year deal ( AAV 2.5m )

* Anaheim Ducks sign goaltender Richard Bachman to a one year deal ( AAV 725k )

* Columbus Blue Jackets sign defenseman Mason Geertsen to a three year deal ( AAV 733k )

* Arizona Coyotes sign goaltender Pheonix Copley to a three year deal ( AAV 1.125m )

July 12th:

* no signings

July 13th:

* Columbus Blue Jackets sign goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury to a four year deal ( AAV 8.9m )

* Winnipeg Jets sign forward Patrick Eaves to a one year deal ( AAV 1.5m )

* New York Rangers sign forward Dylan Strome to a three year deal ( AAV 1.733.333m )

* Edmonton Oilers sign forward Pavel Zacha to a three year deal ( AAV 1.55m )

* Calgary Flames sign defenseman Niklas Hansson to a three year deal ( AAV 975k )

* Carolina Hurricanes sign goaltender James Reimer to a three year deal ( AAV 2.65m )

* Carolina Hurricanes sign forward Patrice Cormier to a two year deal ( AAV 1.25m )

* St.Louis Blues sign defenseman Konrad Abeltshauser to a one year deal ( AAV 880k )

July 14th:

* Detroit Red Wings sign forward Dennis Rasmussen to a two year deal ( AAV 1.25m )

* Pittsburgh Penguins sign forward Louick Marcotte to a three year deal ( AAV 650k )

* Nashville Predators sign forward Danny Kristo to a one year deal ( AAV 990k )

* Carolina Hurricanes sign forward Curtis Hamilton to a one year deal ( AAV 1.089m )

* Toronto Maple Leafs sign forward Austin Watson to a two year deal ( AAV 990k )

* Edmonton Oilers sign forward Casey Bailey to a two year deal ( AAV 1.4m )

* Carolina Hurricanes sign forward Scott Sabourin to a two year deal ( AAV 900k )

July 15th:

* Anaheim Ducks sign defenseman Mark Stuart to a three year deal ( AAV 2.6m )

* Calgary Flames sign forward Trevor Carrick to a three year deal ( AAV 925k )

* Tampa Bay Lightning sign goaltender Magnus Hellberg to a one year deal ( AAV 990k )

* Tampa Bay Lightning sign defenseman Cameron Schilling to a two year deal ( AAV 800k )

* Tampa Bay sign defenseman Matt Tennyson to a 1 year deal ( AAV 962.5m )

* Washington Capitals sign defenseman Viktor Loov to a two year deal ( AAV 765k )

* Florida Panthers sign forward Patrick Brown to a two year deal ( AAV 725k )

July 16th:

* no signings

July 17th:

* Washington Capitals sign goaltender Ben Scrivens to a one year deal ( AAV 2.5m )

* Pittsburg Penguins sign goaltender Cam Talbot to a six year deal ( AAV 5.75m )

July 18th:

* Vancouver Canucks signed defenseman Robert Bortuzzo to a 3 year deal ( AAV 2.0m )

* Edmonton Oilers signed defenseman Kenny Morrison to a 3 year deal ( AAV 1.3m )

July 20th:

* Montreal Canadiens signed forward Viktor Tikhonov to a 3 year deal ( AAV 1.5m)

* Edmonton Oilers signed defenseman Oscar Klefbom to a 2 year deal ( AAV 2.45m )

* Arizona Coyotes signed forward Andreas Johnson to a 3 year deal ( AAV 0.8m )

* San Jose Sharks signed goaltender Anders Nilsson to a one year deal ( AAV 1.0m )

My wife insists she doesn't care about the details of my roster.

As long as I keep Cory Schneider.

And Crosby.

Oh and she loves Burrows. And MayRay. and Weber. And Scheifele.

.... :unsure:

Oh, but Burrows is sooo cute! He also has a bit of a bad boy streak. And that accent...

:bigblush:

The St.Louis Blues would like to terminate the Contract from Nikolai Prokhorkin since he has signed a Contract in the KHL again.

We were patient with him but it seems he rather likes to stay in Russia. We have some pending negotation with RFA´s so this make room on th Roster and also clear some Cap.

I only have this source currently ...

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Extension%20Nikolai%20Prokhorkin%20From%3A%20Salavat%20Yulaev%20Ufa%20To%3A%20Salavat%20Yulaev%20Ufa&source=sharethiscom&related=sharethis&via=ep_transfers&url=http://www.eliteprospects.com/t.php?id=240820#sthash.3WTa2Jq0.uxfs

Extension Nikolai Prokhorkin From: Salavat Yulaev Ufa To: Salavat Yulaev Ufa http://www.eliteprospects.com/t.php?id=240820via @ep_transfers

if i find something better .....i ll post it here

Archived