The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Save Eddie Lack!

Todd Bersnoozi

OMMMMMMMG EDDIE IS FUNNY QUIRKY AND CUTE THEREFORE HE IS LIKE NO OTHER BACKUP THERE EVER WAS AND IS THUS THE GOALIE OF OUR FUTURE!!!!!!!! SAVE EDDIE AND SLAY THE EVIL JIM BENNING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sadly only have one plus to give.

This is almost as bad as the crowd cheering Luuu during the Heritage Classic while Lack was in net.

Way to make whatever goalie we have in net feel comfortable 10/10 great work

Oh the Heritage Classic was nothing but an embarrassment on both the fans and the organization. Dark memory.

I agree. I love Eddie, but he isn't our guy. Miller and Markstrom are. Cheer for whoever's helping your team win. That's what made me so mad in Lu's Vancity return. Everyone cheered for the other goalie, you know, the one that was beating us. Miller and Markstrom are the guys, barring a surprise. I'll miss Eddie, but people need to accept the fact that he's not our goalie and move on.

I think this whole "save Eddie Lack" and "what would you give up to keep lack" crap is the strangest thing I've experienced with this franchise.

Luongo was also funny on Twitter and you guys couldn't wait to get rid off him.

Love the Lack, but love the realistic and logical step this team is making with getting Markström NHL minutes next year.

Archived