The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Virtanen make the Canucks 2015-16?

Lucky Day

Will Jake Virtanen make the Canucks line-up 2015-16  

290 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He will not. He just doesn't read the game well enough yet. Sadly, I don't think junior will benefit him in that regard as he will be able to solely rely on his natural skills to get the job done. The AHL for a year would be perfect for him, but sadly isn't an option.

He might get a 9 game look if we have an injury or 2 up front to start the season, but I don't see him sticking this year.

Your poll would be better with radio buttons. Using check boxes means people can select all three answers.

I did just because I could. Well, that, and the fact that this has been discussed ad nauseum in the Virtanen Talk thread.

Can't vote, need another option, he sticks with the team playing an insignificant role as he wont learn from going back to a crappy WHL club and can develop better by playing and practicing for the Canucks; likely a 60 game season

Im sure he could make the nhl as a bottom six forward. However, with Kenins who plays a similar role in the bottom six, the only way I see Virtanen making it is if he shines and gets a spot in the top 6.

Would rather have him dominate offensively in juniors rather than just be here to be a bowling ball with some offense.

Archived