The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US Supreme Court rules gay marriage finally legal across the USA

Mr. Ambien

Because they are criminals and should be stripped of their freedom. Which part of that don't you understand?

Why are they criminals? What if they're just attracted to way younger/older people by nature and can't control it? What about people being able to love who they love? Same goes for relations - what if they're just attracted to family members and can't help it?

I hope you're celebrating with me then when the US Courts can the rest of state restrictions on recognizing other state laws on guns and carry licenses that are not even remotely as restrictive.

When you go see your doctor for regular checkup I hope the boat doesn't have palm trees blocking its way to Colorado.

Why are they criminals? What if they're just attracted to way younger/older people by nature and can't control it? What about people being able to love who they love? Same goes for relations - what if they're just attracted to family members and can't help it?

You are subtly equating consensual homosexual relationships with criminal acts of sexual assaults against minors. That's like Fox News tactics.

Your god loves everyone. Even gays. Truth.

042haDH.jpg

Your god loves everyone. Even gays. Truth.

I know. :towel:

He also loves everyone else. Murderers, pedophiles, hate group members and leaders, dictators, slave traders, pimps, prostitutes, cheaters, liars, trailer trash, gang members, rapists, child molesters, heartbreakers, terrorists, pirates, atheists, buddhists, hindus, pagans, Christians, new-agers, satanists, muslims, the depressed, the angry, the heartbroken, the lonely, the pain-afflicted, the diseased, the dying, the hurting, the crying, homosexuals, heterosexuals, pansexuals, bisexuals, transsexuals, the imprisoned, the embezzlers, the - I'm running out, but you get the picture. ::D

You are subtly equating consensual homosexual relationships with criminal acts of sexual assaults against minors. That's like Fox News tactics.

Doesn't the world say love is love? So if a minor loves an adult, why should they be kept from being in that relationship? That's specifically why I mentioned teleiophiles. And once again, family relations are in here too.

Doesn't the world say love is love? So if a minor loves an adult, why should they be kept from being in that relationship? That's specifically why I mentioned teleiophiles. And once again, family relations are in here too.

The world (the one most of us live in, not yours) says that minors are not capable of making that choice compared to adults. So if two minos fall in love, it's fine. But an adult and a minor is not fine.

The British royals are cousin f&%kers. I guess they are ok with it.

The world (the one most of us live in, not yours) says that minors are not capable of making that choice compared to adults. So if two minos fall in love, it's fine. But an adult and a minor is not fine.

The British royals are cousin f&%kers. I guess they are ok with it.

I never said it was okay. It's just, if you want equality for all people, you need equality for ALL people. No ageism, sexism, racism, etc.

EDIT: You know what man? I'm sorry. It started out as me being facetious and then it turned into something more.

Here is in simple words

Two consenting adults should be able to be in love and marry. Please do not involve kids in it, does not make sense at all. And to sexual relations between relatives - depends, some countries are ok with cousins getting married.

Freedom does not mean you get to commit crime, right now some drugs are banned and u can not take them and say it is my right to do it. May be in few years public opinion will change and they will not be banned anymore, then u can go ahead and enjoy them.

You don't have to celebrate progress towards equality but you're in a roundabout wait siding with those who persecute and opress others by staying silent and ignoring it, because although you aren't endorsing it. You're doing the equivalent of not reporting a crime and just letting a criminal get away with it because it doesn't bother you. Not speaking up about injustice is just allowing it to perpetuate more easily.

There's something that's a little eerie about that..

Pedophiles and Teleiophiles aren't on the same footing as the rest of us. No equality there. Relations aren't allowed to marry either.

Pedophiles have victims. You don't have the right to infringe on another person.

In your dumbass world I have the right to kill you and take your stuff.

Pedophiles have victims. You don't have the right to infringe on another person.

The thing is, not all minor/adult relations are one-sided. Anyways, I'm sorry I brought this up in the first place; I was just meaning to be facetious.

In your dumbass world I have the right to kill you and take your stuff.

Okay. Go ahead.

The thing is, not all minor/adult relations are one-sided. Anyways, I'm sorry I brought this up in the first place; I was just meaning to be facetious.

Okay. Go ahead.

They are all one sided in the eyes of the law though. Minors are not deemed to be old enough to give sexual consent to an adult, which is why its illegal even if the minor is totally OK with the sex act. Minors are also very easily manipulated. This is entirely separate from two adults consensually choosing to do icky stuff to each other in the privacy of their own home, where the only victim is the people who just read this sentence and pictured it.

There is a lot of mention of the law in here, was homosexuality illegal previously? It just seems that laws are getting changed all the time for equality so I see what Jazz is saying. It's almost like we have gone too far now letting everyone do what they want and there is no turning back.

Soon, pot will be legal. Then maybe cocaine. Then maybe same family relations. Adults and animals. If a 13 year old Harvard kid thinks he loves his teacher, why should we infringe on his rights to marry him or her etc.

I know it's extreme, it just seems headed that direction.

On a side note, I support vegetables rights, I only eat meat because I think it's murder to chop up a living Head of lettuce. :)

Lol that article... OK so if you hide your kid lust and would never act on it because you know a kid would be a victim, fine. But Saying it's OK to molest kids is like saying its OK to rape someone or rob them at gunpoint. Its a pretty undefendable position.

I'll bet anything that whole pedophelia lobby is a mole group of anti-gays trying to stop the gay pride march to equality.

There is a lot of mention of the law in here, was homosexuality illegal previously? It just seems that laws are getting changed all the time for equality so I see what Jazz is saying. It's almost like we have gone too far now letting everyone do what they want and there is no turning back.

Soon, pot will be legal. Then maybe cocaine. Then maybe same family relations. Adults and animals. If a 13 year old Harvard kid thinks he loves his teacher, why should we infringe on his rights to marry him or her etc.

I know it's extreme, it just seems headed that direction.

On a side note, I support vegetables rights, I only eat meat because I think it's murder to chop up a living Head of lettuce. :)

Is.. is this for real? :huh:

That's not extreme pal, that's just really, really, really stupid.

We have such a thing in law as age of consent. You may have heard of it? No? Well, it means that a child cannot consent to sex until a certain age. And we're not lowering that, so you can quit your bellyachin'. As for animal lovers, sadly we can't communicate with them just yet, so getting consent from a sheep is still a ways away. I won't rule it out, but it won't be in your life time.

As for drugs, I'd enjoy reading your case for keeping drugs illegal, including cocaine. It'll be good for a laugh, if little else. If only we could be consistent and ban alcohol, caffeine, nicotine, sugar, and other substances that change our physiological state.

It's awful that in the 21st century, with virtually unlimited access to information, people can have such opinions as this. You should be embarrassed.

Lol that article... OK so if you hide your kid lust and would never act on it because you know a kid would be a victim, fine. But Saying it's OK to molest kids is like saying its OK to rape someone or rob them at gunpoint. Its a pretty undefendable position.

I'll bet anything that whole pedophelia lobby is a mole group of anti-gays trying to stop the gay pride march to equality.

I think it's interesting that so many of the loudest moralists were actually the ones committing the so called slippery slope, all while condemning others' lives.

Obviously people don't learn.

Archived