thejazz97

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

In this case I hope button knows what he's talking about. Had Boeser at 9th overall.

I'm looking at buttons mock and it has brock at 26 then in his v2. he has him at 20

But did he smile when he said it? What was his body language like? Were his eyes shifty? - average cdc poster

What about his facial expression?!

• Upvote 1

Here's hoping he'll be as much of a steal as a Larkin was.

LOL. You think Benning didn't heavily scout his 1st overall pick?

Just wow. Much dumb

He convinced everyone here Virtanen was better than Nylander so.

• Upvote 2

He convinced everyone here Virtanen was better than Nylander so.

Virtanen is better than Nylander. Youll see.

• Upvote 3

The fact that Harkins, Kylington and Roy are still on the board shows that the Canucks are not the only ones who think they're second round talent.

Benning will try to get an early 2nd tommorrow and snag one of these three I'm sure.

Edited by DeNiro

Scouts said his game looks a lot like Patrick Sharp....if Boeser comes anywhere close to what Patrick Sharp did in his early career I'd be estatic.

North Dakota is a great hockey program for development.

• Upvote 1

Hearing that Boeser has literally stepped outside the arena to set his Canucks jersey on fire and sign a KHL contract.

source?

Yea, but he'll come in much more well rounded when he's ready. North Dakota is a great program, it has produced NHLers such as Toews, Oshie, Nelson, Parise, and Zajac.

I think this is one of those cases where people get caught up with CHL players (myself included), and forget about all the NCAA players available.

This guy should be a big part of team USA at the world juniors along with Demko. Hopefully those two can go head to head with McCann and Virtanen.

The saddest part of this. Is he won't be in NHL 16 like Thatcher Demko due to NCAA protection rights. Sad face lol. Would he be comparble at all to a Connor bleakley? Or is there any close companions? Could be some gems in the second round.

I'm looking at buttons mock and it has brock at 26 then in his v2. he has him at 20

Lol my mistake, I looked on google but I guess the source I looked at was wrong.

I like this pick. Lot's of good players left, hopefully we can get a couple 2nd round picks.

I definitely need to see more of this guy, but I am happy we picked a goal scorer.

Hopefully Benning acquires some 2nd round picks. There's still lots of talent available.