The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

CDC logic states that if one player has put up points at a higher level than another player, that player is better and will ALWAYS be better.

Haven't you read your CDC manual?

lol

3 minutes ago, Derp... said:

Love the battle between Boeser, Gaudette and Lockwood right now. All three of those guys and their teams are off to good starts.

Boeser second overall in NCAA scoring (1 less game), Gaudette tied for 8th, and Lockwood 2 points back of the top 10 with one less game played.

These guys are all off to hot starts.

4 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I noticed some talk of Brock taking draws. I remember this happening last year too. Is this just him filling in for when his center gets the boot, or, is there more to it?

I checked the stats, and it actually seems like he's regularly taking faceoffs but not all the time. He had like 25 faceoffs taken in the first 4 games I think.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Rex425 said:

I checked the stats, and it actually seems like he's regularly taking faceoffs but not all the time. He had like 25 faceoffs taken in the first 4 games I think.

That's actually quite a lot for a winger. If he's good at taking faceoffs that's a huge bonus but I don't see any reason to convert him to a center.