The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Looks like Boeser is still protecting his wrist - he has some sort of black wrap around it. I would also add that based on his play during this game so far, he is going to have a wake up if he plays a game for the Canucks this season, his compete level in all zones just isn't there as he is kind of floating in the neutral and defensive zones. 

2 minutes ago, HomeBrew said:

Looks like Boeser is still protecting his wrist - he has some sort of black wrap around it. I would also add that based on his play during this game so far, he is going to have a wake up if he plays a game for the Canucks this season, his compete level in all zones just isn't there as he is kind of floating in the neutral and defensive zones. 

i havent seen it but that could be a wrist guard to protect his wrist from slashes

Edited by numb3r 16

5 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Boeser makes too many moves, needs to just shoot the puck.  He will learn quickly in the pros his time and space will be extremely limited.

Or he needs to make more decisive moves. Instead of winding up his shots, he is winding up his dekes, if that makes sense lol.

14 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

i havent seen it but that could be a wrist guard to protect his wrist from slashes

I didn't see all of it, but it didn't look like a typical hockey wrist guard because it was wrapped around the thumb. Not exactly like this but something similar that extended further down the wrist:

NEW-Universal-Sports-Wrist-Thumb-Hand-Wr