The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Just now, Darius71 said:

The youtube stream got choppy....if you are having issues you can switch over to TSN.CA ...goto live and then you will have to sign in with your telus or shaw account to watch it.

Did you try the new stream? It seems to work fine.

3 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

nooo

Not sure what I am hoping for. I want Boeser and his team to do well. But I also would not mind seeing his college career come to an end so he can sign with the Canucks. After all, UND won it all last year so he has already done that.

I am not sure I want him to play for the Canucks (or Utica) this year, though. In addition to burning a year off his ELC, I think it might be a good idea just to let his wrist continue to heal and take a long break from hockey so he is as healthy as possible next fall.

Also, as for the Canucks, there has been a lot of talk about developing players in a "winning environment". Maybe the Canuck brass has abandoned that concept. But, if there is anything in it, being with the Canucks right now would not be great. They are eliminated from the playoffs, have a tough schedule remaining, and have a lot of injuries. It might not be pretty.

3 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

The youtube stream got choppy....if you are having issues you can switch over to TSN.CA ...goto live and then you will have to sign in with your telus or shaw account to watch it.

nice, thanks!

16 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

NEW STREAM

BU just scored

1 minute ago, Darius71 said:

It didnt work for me for some reason...you mean the one the guy posted in the chat section of the youtube link?

The above link.

Also, big hit.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Not sure what I am hoping for. I want Boeser and his team to do well. But I also would not mind seeing his college career come to an end so he can sign with the Canucks. After all, UND won it all last year so he has already done that.

I am not sure I want him to play for the Canucks (or Utica) this year, though. In addition to burning a year off his ELC, I think it might be a good idea just to let his wrist continue to heal and take a long break from hockey so he is as healthy as possible next fall.

Also, as for the Canucks, there has been a lot of talk about developing players in a "winning environment". Maybe the Canuck brass has abandoned that concept. But, if there is anything in it, being with the Canucks right now would not be great. They are eliminated from the playoffs, have a tough schedule remaining, and have a lot of injuries. It might not be pretty.

I have no allegiance to UND, I'd rather have Boeser in blue and green asap.