The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

• 2 weeks later...

Boeser was on TSN 1040 earlier today.

Boeser talking about the awards:

Boeser on NHL Awards in Vegas: It's the last go-around talking about last year, and once this is over it's time to move on and get back to training. #canucks

Boeser on the Calder nod:

Boeser on Calder nod: It's really humbling. Not just the three here, but other rookies around the league are deserving of it. I'm really honoured and trying to enjoy it with my family #canucks

Boeser talking about his hatty:

Boeser on hatty vs Pitt: Honestly, looking back at it, I think that was a big turning point that I can play in this league and score goals. Just after that game, when I started scoring more, I grew in confidence #canucks

Boeser talking about his surgery:

Boeser: It was a plasma injection in my wrist. Now I'm doing strength stuff with my wrist and it's felling really good right now. I can't shoot yet, but we're doing strength stuff, and hopefully I can start shooting in a couple weeks #canucks

Boeser talking about his back and rehab, joking about how he's lucky he knows how to skate still:

Boeser: The back is feeling good. I'm still going to rehab and working on that and there hasn't been any setbacks. Went back on the ice for the first time last week for about ten minutes and skated around, no shooting or stickhandling. Lucky I still know how to skate #canucks

Boeser talking about his Summer plans:

Boeser: We really start ramping it up towards the end of June, beginning of July. I will be (playing in the Minnesota summer league). I think it starts mid-July, so I hope I'll be full-go by then #canucks

• Upvote 1

I was bored so I watched all his goals from last year.  Aside from the 'he's gonna go for a skate' goal all of them were on his stick for less than 2s, and most were quick snipes.  Him and EP40 are going to go together like bacon and cheddar.... Or peanut butter and chocolate, your choice.

Edited by Tre Mac
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

I was bored so I watched all his goals from last year.  Aside from the 'he's gonna go for a skate' goal all of them were on his stick for less than 2s, and most were quick snipes.  Him and EP40 are going to go together like bacon and cheddar.... Or peanut butter and chocolate, your choice.

Nutella and Bacon?

relating to the calder selection this past year...it will be interesting to see if Barzal can produce like he did without Tavares as his team mate.

Brock did it with very little help and made his own chances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 02/07/2018 at 4:32 PM, Pete M said:

relating to the calder selection this past year...it will be interesting to see if Barzal can produce like he did without Tavares as his team mate.

Brock did it with very little help and made his own chances.

My understanding was they played most of the season separately and Tavares got most of the tough shut down pairings.

I'm sure Barzal will be excellent again this season, but it will definitely be interesting to see how he produces as the primary offensive threat this year.

• Upvote 1