The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

On 8/29/2018 at 12:53 PM, Ronaldoescobar said:

The big question will be: who on this board is going to be calling for his head if/when he goes through the sophomore slump? 

I can think of six posters off the top of my head.....bet they would be out by game four if he hasn't scored yet.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

I can think of six posters off the top of my head.....bet they would be out by game four if he hasn't scored yet.

what did you do for me lately, eh? I wonder how much cross fertilization there is with people who wanted a youth movement and will be the 1st to call out young players? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

what did you do for me lately, eh? I wonder how much cross fertilization there is with people who wanted a youth movement and will be the 1st to call out young players? 

Oh, I can absolutely assure you of a few.   I can see it now "I wanted youth, but I wanted them to be good right away....why, Mom, why aren't they good right away?   Make them good right away!"

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Only six Rob? I have a hunch it could be a lot more than that from what I have seen on here lol.

This board is a heck of a lot more pro Canuck players than many sites (especially HF). There will be many here supporting Boeser even if he does not live up to the lofty expectations he now has due to his phenomenal first season. HF posters already hate the world and seem suicidal. They, for sure, will hack the hell out of him...it is amusing is a sick kinda way.

On 9/2/2018 at 9:52 AM, skategal said:

Yeh, whomever that DannyMorrow17 is ought to be banned.  What a useless troll!  

There is a special place in hell for people like that.   I was intrigued so clicked and saw what the idiot posted.   Sick stuff.   Really sick.   Those types would never say that to someone in person.