thejazz97

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Brock hiding new tattoo? Or?..

08BA5045-BAC3-408D-A221-27A1CCC776DB.png

I hope so... You'd think that if he'd hurt himself, he wouldn't make it public before the team made it official first.... :unsure:

Edited by Hogs & Podz

I think it’s Coolie under the blankie.

seriously though, I wish Brock would lay off Instagram in the off-season.

• Upvote 1

I'm hopeful that maybe he got his wonky wrist fixed?  I can't imagine in this day and age of instant media access that anything he experienced whether it be surgery or injury wouldn't have been 'reported on' by someone within 60 seconds of it occurring, so my guess is similar to others, that it's a tattoo he is protecting.  Looking at what's visible, it looks like he's way behind the general population in terms of getting tattoo's.  Although it doesn't look like his buddies are into tattoo's either to any great extent.  

Just now, skategal said:

I'm hopeful that maybe he got his wonky wrist fixed?  I can't imagine in this day and age of instant media access that anything he experienced whether it be surgery or injury wouldn't have been 'reported on' by someone within 60 seconds of it occurring, so my guess is similar to others, that it's a tattoo he is protecting.  Looking at what's visible, it looks like he's way behind the general population in terms of getting tattoo's.  Although it doesn't look like his buddies are into tattoo's either to any great extent.  

Thought it was his right wrist hurting?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Thought it was his right wrist hurting?

I think you're right, just checked the ever accurate Wikipedia and it references his right wrist.  

15 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

I think it’s Coolie under the blankie.

seriously though, I wish Brock would lay off Instagram in the off-season.

Likely it’s a drink.  You’re right.  Why is he hanging around with kids though?  Are these his siblings?  

Just now, Alflives said:

Likely it’s a drink.  You’re right.  Why is he hanging around with kids though?  Are these his siblings?  

All summer long he posts pics of him and his friends wake boarding (or whatever you call it lol)

no, they are not his siblings.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, -AJ- said:

It's nuts that a guy like Brock can't post a casual photo online without having tons of people going nuts about a towel draped over his arm.

What else is there to do during off-season? Lol

Edited by redhdlois
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

From everything I've seen and heard he's a heck of a young man and very respectible and responsible. He's the type of guy that wouldn't want to give the wrong image to youngsters even if he's sipping on a refreshing brewskie....which he is completely entitled to do. 

• Upvote 4

If you look closely you can see a shark in the water, no doubt the Great Minnesotan Lake Shark, with Brock's arm in it's mouth winking at the camera.  Did anyone else catch that? 

18 hours ago, -AJ- said:

It's nuts that a guy like Brock can't post a casual photo online without having tons of people going nuts about a towel draped over his arm.

Is there a chance that Brock is playing games with us?

59 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

This is such a no brainer. If Jason Botterill can't get this deal done he should be fire.

19 hours ago, sonoman said:

Brock hiding new tattoo? Or?..

08BA5045-BAC3-408D-A221-27A1CCC776DB.png

Ermagerd! Brock is broken!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

like, emotionally? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

well its nice to see its not just CDC saying stuff like that. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Something a little more interesting than all the well thought out trade proposals :P 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

This guy is dreaming... I mean the nucks would definitely have to add a 1st and QH to make that deal anywhere close to fair. Imagine if it were WN and not his brother, then it would be a 1st, horvat, EP, QH, in addition to Boeser.... ;P

Edited by Ronaldoescobar