The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Just saw that picture.  Perspective folks.   There's important in terms of job/business then there's real important.

Do what you have to, Brock.   You're a stand up individual and a son to be proud of and this team'll be here any time you're ready. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Just saw that picture.  Perspective folks.   There's important in terms of job/business then there's real important.

Do what you have to, Brock.   You're a stand up individual and a son to be proud of and this team'll be here any time you're ready. 

Duke’s still sporting a Canucks hat too. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Duke’s still sporting a Canucks hat too. 

I love that.

Should be a sign that they're still "on board" here.  I, for one, am just going to put this on the back burner as they go about the "real" business at hand.  Hopefully with the support and patience from the fans here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Honestly, when Brock's dad finally breaks his way through this, I would absolutely love it if he could be at a game and Rogers Arena could give him a long standing ovation at a game. Wouldn't be a dry eye in the house and I wouldn't be an exception at home. I'm sure it would mean a lot to all of the Boeser family.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Some things in life are more important than chasing a black rubber on the ice...

From JB perspective, I surely hope, they have a 1-3 year and 3-5 year plan for the cap ( Hughes/Pettersson)... I think they have an amount for which they are comformtable going short term and another that they can offer for a long term...

I'm not worried that Brock doesn't sing, maybe he'll miss regular season opener, but he'll play in the first 5 games for sure...

We have a deep team and players are fighting for spots, this is really good opportunity for Goldy/Baer/Jake to show if they have what it takes to play top 6 / 9.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DeNiro said:

And this is why fans need to chill and be patient. He has much more important things going on in his life.

Lets all just pray for his dad to battle this thing. Hockey can wait.

Yea, it sucks when business and personal issues collide like this.

Unfortunately, JB still has to deal with the business of doing what's best for the team.

8 hours ago, Jasin23 said:

Some things in life are more important than chasing a black rubber on the ice...

From JB perspective, I surely hope, they have a 1-3 year and 3-5 year plan for the cap ( Hughes/Pettersson)... I think they have an amount for which they are comformtable going short term and another that they can offer for a long term...

I'm not worried that Brock doesn't sing, maybe he'll miss regular season opener, but he'll play in the first 5 games for sure...

We have a deep team and players are fighting for spots, this is really good opportunity for Goldy/Baer/Jake to show if they have what it takes to play top 6 / 9.

Have you heard him in karaoke? Snipes with the best, especially the high notes!!

• Haha 2

Some players just want to play hockey, like Horvat. He didn't bother with much negotiating, he just wanted a contract to play. Team player. The longer this goes on the more disappointed I'm becoming in Boeser. He's supposed to be a high character guy. Does he not think he'll make his millions? I can see other players like Laine and Tkachuk holding out, because they appear like entitled a-holes, but Brock?