The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

13 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Great that he's signed and now training with the team. Nice to hear he's in great shape, unlike previous years with injury recovery, weight gain, etc.

I'm expecting a real big year from Brock.

Haha I read tanning with the team...

I was like what?

• Haha 1

https://realnews.rotowire.com/Brock-Boeser-googid391596-spnhl.htm

Posted on September 24, 2019 at 12:48 PM

NEWS UPDATE

Boeser entered the concussion protocol after being hit from behind against Ottawa on Monday.

ROTOWIRE FANTASY ANALYSIS

At this point, the team figures to take a cautious approach with Boeser and will almost certainly keep him out of the final two preseason games, instead focusing on being ready for Opening Night versus Edmonton on Oct. 2. The winger racked up 50-plus points in back-to-back seasons, but has also never reached the 70-game mark due to injuries. If the winger does miss any time, Tanner Pearson or J.T. Miller will likely get a crack at first-line minutes.

More Brock Boeser News from RotoWire.com

Fuuuuuu...

Hope he is ultimately ok. Green sounds somewhat positive. Protocol doesnt really mean much... yet. I really hope he doesn't continue with the injuries.  We need Brock.

Fantenberg is in protocol as well.

So it starts already... and the season hasn't even started.

Edited by kloubek

40 minutes ago, Keenan's Moustache said:

NEWS UPDATE

Boeser entered the concussion protocol after being hit from behind against Ottawa on Monday.

At this point, the team figures to take a cautious approach with Boeser and will almost certainly keep him out of the final two preseason games, instead focusing on being ready for Opening Night versus Edmonton on Oct. 2. The winger racked up 50-plus points in back-to-back seasons, but has also never reached the 70-game mark due to injuries. If the winger does miss any time, Tanner Pearson or J.T. Miller will likely get a crack at first-line minutes.

***Flips table*** 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keenan's Moustache said:

NEWS UPDATE

Will be surprised if he's not ready for start of season. Better to just give him a few days of downtime, no reason to risk it. He finished the game.

2 hours ago, reyezone said:

I’m assuning it was the play where he was hit from behind and drew the penalty? It didn’t look to bad, I even thought he tried to draw the penalty a little bit. 

I think you need to put your glasses on.  Came flying in, with speed.  Come on now.

Kind of reminds me of the Mason Raymond broken back play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2