thejazz97

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Those three young guys call Bo (respectfully) "Cap".  It was on one of those Canuck's videos last summer.  

From Dice and Ice, they all acknowledge him as a leader for sure and respect him too....

Petty and Boeser are just good mates. Petty went out with Boeser after a game night just to see him and hang out

(Petty probably comes home for dinner with Boeser when theyre in Minny)

Edited by PunjabiCanucks
  • Thanks 1

Now that Boeser's locked up, it's time to get back to work.

My one hope for this season is to see Brock become a more complete player.

We all know he's going to get his points but he really needs to learn to play all three zones.

His next contract starts with a qulifying offer of 7.5. 

At this number, I want to see a more rounded, top-six player that the coach can depend on anywhere on the ice.

I don't expect an overnight change but want to see definite strides in that direction.

If we end up with a Brock Boeser that is a lock to get 60-70 points a season and plays effectively over the full 200 feet of the ice, he's worth every penny of 8-9 million a season and I'd be happy to drive him to the bank myself. 

Great that he's signed and now training with the team. Nice to hear he's in great shape, unlike previous years with injury recovery, weight gain, etc.

I'm expecting a real big year from Brock.

13 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Great that he's signed and now training with the team. Nice to hear he's in great shape, unlike previous years with injury recovery, weight gain, etc.

I'm expecting a real big year from Brock.

Haha I read tanning with the team...

I was like what?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Haha I read tanning with the team...

I was like what?

Funny you mentioned that, I did notice the players do looked pretty tanned from their off season.

• Haha 1

Alright Brock.....practice hard for a couple days and then kick some arse come Saturday.

Can't wait to see him with Ferland and Petey.  Man that could be a great line with great scoring, passing, and some nastiness when needed!

• Upvote 2

This is so adorable lol ..... Petey and Brock go shopping together.  #bestbuds

I’m sure Brock hates it when Petey takes pics of him like this lol

A9EB151F-4CFC-4026-8E35-330A86740199.png

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2

I’m assuning it was the play where he was hit from behind and drew the penalty? It didn’t look to bad, I even thought he tried to draw the penalty a little bit. 

https://realnews.rotowire.com/Brock-Boeser-googid391596-spnhl.htm

Posted on September 24, 2019 at 12:48 PM

NEWS UPDATE

Boeser entered the concussion protocol after being hit from behind against Ottawa on Monday.

ROTOWIRE FANTASY ANALYSIS

At this point, the team figures to take a cautious approach with Boeser and will almost certainly keep him out of the final two preseason games, instead focusing on being ready for Opening Night versus Edmonton on Oct. 2. The winger racked up 50-plus points in back-to-back seasons, but has also never reached the 70-game mark due to injuries. If the winger does miss any time, Tanner Pearson or J.T. Miller will likely get a crack at first-line minutes.

More Brock Boeser News from RotoWire.com

Fuuuuuu...

Hope he is ultimately ok. Green sounds somewhat positive. Protocol doesnt really mean much... yet. I really hope he doesn't continue with the injuries.  We need Brock.

Fantenberg is in protocol as well.

So it starts already... and the season hasn't even started.

Edited by kloubek

good thing team has a deep roster

with extra bodies prior to the season starting

two games left, if this keeps up

no one will need to be cut, attrition will take care of that

and really, loui would look great on the 1st line  <_<

40 minutes ago, Keenan's Moustache said:

NEWS UPDATE

Boeser entered the concussion protocol after being hit from behind against Ottawa on Monday.

At this point, the team figures to take a cautious approach with Boeser and will almost certainly keep him out of the final two preseason games, instead focusing on being ready for Opening Night versus Edmonton on Oct. 2. The winger racked up 50-plus points in back-to-back seasons, but has also never reached the 70-game mark due to injuries. If the winger does miss any time, Tanner Pearson or J.T. Miller will likely get a crack at first-line minutes.

***Flips table*** 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Keenan's Moustache said:

NEWS UPDATE

Will be surprised if he's not ready for start of season. Better to just give him a few days of downtime, no reason to risk it. He finished the game.