The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Just now, 250Integra said:

We just signed Boeser... why the heck would we trade him? Although he is not having an amazing year (and he's currently in a slump), he is almost PPG. He's obviously distracted by his home life too so give him a break. Bunch of idiots here.

He almost id not just as unlucky as OJ with injuries and yeah his dad is going through tough time and he’s still producing. People are crazy

13 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

What young defender would you trade Brock for that would fit into our long term plan, keep in mind brock will probably be scoring 40 in his prime( educated guess considering he was on pace for 30 his first 2 seasons)

I'm not on the trade Boeser train at all, but if it was to come to pass, I'd say Colton Parayko.

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I'm not on the trade Boeser train at all, but if it was to come to pass, I'd say Colton Parayko.

Blues struggle to score.  They could clearly use a guy like Bess.  It would be two teams making a hockey trade from their own positions of strength.  I could see it.  

Would JB move Bess for Dumba?  I wouldn’t.  Wild need to add. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Blues struggle to score.  They could clearly use a guy like Bess.  It would be two teams making a hockey trade from their own positions of strength.  I could see it.  

Alf they’re 3rd In Goals for in our conference without Tarasanko

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I'm sure Armstrong would love to have Boeser and Tarasenko on the same line. And I'm sure Benning would like to have a defense that has Parayko and Tryamkin.

Dumba's stock has fallen. I, too, believe Minnesota would need to sweeten the pot.

That being said, Brock stays!

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Like 1

Just now, Dats hockey said:

I’d fine that hard to believe, also With Petranglo future up in the air there is no chance they trade him

tenor.gif?itemid=4998127

Pietrangelo is going to re-sign with St. Louis. Don't kid yourself.

I'm not stating that Parayko is on the trade block, as the answer was a hypothetical answer to a question.

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Based on? I'd be willing to bet ten dollars of yours that most teams would make that type of trade for a player like Boeser.

I’d gladly take Parayko for Boeser, but feel they would not. They have a decent forward group already and Pietrangelo may be gone. With that said Boeser is all class. Reminds me of the Sedins. I’d like to keep him long term.

Wouldn’t trade boeser. 

We finally have YOUNG scoring depth with boeser petey Miller JV Horvat gaudette build around that group. 

and we have good young dman coming in the very near future. Hughes Rafferty hopefully tram and fingers crossed OJ to name a few. 

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

We just signed Boeser... why the heck would we trade him? Although he is not having an amazing year (and he's currently in a slump), he is almost PPG. He's obviously distracted by his home life too so give him a break. Bunch of idiots here.

It was a hypothetical trade scenario, calm down.  This is a discussion forum.  

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Pietrangelo is going to re-sign with St. Louis. Don't kid yourself.

Idk man, not sure who said it last night but they figured that's why they traded for Faulk and signed him long term.  

1 minute ago, N7Nucks said:

I’d gladly take Parayko for Boeser, but feel they would not. They have a decent forward group already and Pietrangelo may be gone.

By all reports, Pietrangelo is going to be re-signed.

According to Doug Armstrong:

On Pietrangelo “This is the best, certainly the best offensive year we’ve seen out of him since he’s been a St. Louis Blue,” Armstrong said of the defenseman who has 13 goals and 27 assists. “I think he’s transformed his game. A lot of (credit) has to go to (assistant coach) Mike Van Ryn and (coach) Craig Berube allowing him the freedom to play more offensively. As a captain, as a leader, as a player, he’s done everything. He’s just having a fantastic year.

“On the business side nothing has changed from when we talked I think in September. It is what it is. You know, it only takes one phone call to get it done and we haven’t had that phone call yet. So we’ll just keep forging ahead and we’re not going to talk about it, understanding that he’s not talking about it either because it’s really not necessary.”

Regarding the trade market: “You’re always looking to see if you can improve your team, and if we can improve our team in our top six, I think we can take a look at that,” he said. “A lot of that will have to do on the updated medical information I get on Vladi.”

1 minute ago, N7Nucks said:

With that said Boeser is all class. Reminds me of the Sedins. I’d like to keep him long term.

Same here. 100%

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

It was a hypothetical trade scenario, calm down.  This is a discussion forum.  

Idk man, not sure who said it last night but they figured that's why they traded for Faulk and signed him long term.  

I can't see how Faulk is the replacement for Pietrangelo.