The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guillaume Brisebois | D

I agree. His numbers in the QMJHL are underwhelming, which for me is concerning since the QMJHL is by far the weakest of the 3 CHL leagues. Not really good at anything. People will bring up that he played for the worst team in the QMJHL which made him "look bad", but that's honestly not going to help his development either. And his +/- wasn't exactly good at the WJC-18 either. I don't see much more than bottom pairing potential.

Not to mention this is basically the guy we traded Eddie Lack for.

What will help his development is being the Captain and playing against all the other teams best players all the time.

Why do people post in every thread "should have picked so and so"?

If you have some inside knowledge as to what any of these players wil become, pease let us know. Otherwise "should have picked" means absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 4

Still having a hard time getting excited about this guy.

Just doesn't scream NHLer to me.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

i think he has a lot of hidden value much like frank corrado, both played on horrific teams as steady two-way dmen. Pretty tough to stand out when your getting killed every night and arent a flashy offensive player.

We shall see but i think he might turn out a lot better than a lot of people think.

Yea lol funny at first look but you have never played at the level he has. He's 17. I saw the same thing happen to Meloche, does that make him garbage?

see pk do this 20times a year in montreal, but hey lets just blindly hate on the kid not his fault Lack got traded.

• Upvote 2

Yea lol funny at first look but you have never played at the level he has. He's 17. I saw the same thing happen to Meloche, does that make him garbage?

We already have enough garbage d-men who can't even hit the net, what's the point of drafting more of them?

Why do people post in every thread "should have picked so and so"?

If you have some inside knowledge as to what any of these players wil become, pease let us know. Otherwise "should have picked" means absolutely nothing.

From the guy who was whining about our picks this morning in the draft threads. How ironic.