The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dmitry Zhukenov | C

I'm not a huge fan of our picks so far, but I like them at the same time. I do like the descriptions of Zhukenov being able to play with skill at high speed so hopefully he can fill out a bit more to enable him to be successful in the pros. Definitely an offensive talent.

We're really going to have to step back from everything else to evaluate the draft itself, and then see how these players develop over time.

Should have picked Caleb Jones.

Because?

If you're not gonna provide some insight as to why you think that would have been a better pick, don't bother posting who we should have picked. Your opinion isn't the authority on who should have been drafted/

Because?

If you're not gonna provide some insight as to why you think that would have been a better pick, don't bother posting who we should have picked. Your opinion isn't the authority on who should have been drafted/

If you're not gonna provide some insight as to why you think that would have been a worse pick, don't bother posting. Your opinion isn't the authority on who I think should have been drafted.

• Upvote 1