Sign in to follow this  
HowYaDrouin

Carl Neill | D

Charlottetown's going to the third round after they beat Cape Breton 5-2 in Game 4 for their second straight four-game sweep. No points, three shots on goal for Neill; 1-5-6 through eight games so far.

• Upvote 2

Great experience for Coral! and Breakwood. Not a lot of success for dmen out of the Q, but I don't mind these guys as late picks. 

Just got a Carl Neill signed stick. Family friends of a family friend in Quebec, now I'm rooting for him to make the show. Common Carl!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Just got a Carl Neill signed stick. Family friends of a family friend in Quebec, now I'm rooting for him to make the show. Common Carl!

Now if Canucks get get a Carl Neill signed contract, that'd be great

Charlottetown is on the brink of elimination after losing 4-2 in Game 4 and going down 3-1 in the series. Neill had a goal and five shots in the game, 2-7-9 in 12 playoff games so far. Game 5 goes on Saturday at 12:00 pst.

Charlottetown loses 5-2 in Game 5 and are eliminated 4-1 in the series by Blainsville-Boisbriand. Neill had two assists in the game, and finishes the playoffs with 2-9-11 in 13 games. His junior career is officially over - now we wait and see if the Canucks will sign him or not.