The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Carl Neill | D

HowYaDrouin

Does Neill have a cry baby smirk (Dion) or incredulous smirk (Bieksa) when he makes a bone headed pass or misses a check...etc.?

Love Bieksa but the more he thought he was all that offensively the more bone headed the mistakes and the larger the smirk...same for Dion...

...so hopefully Neill just looks disappointed and the mistakes decrease as time goes on...then and only then would a resemblance to the above two be alright...basically just the toughness and honest offense please...

Dion would be a great #4 dman an a contender. The problem is he is paid like the best dman in the game. In reality he is probably #50

I've never taken the time to list the D men like that. I just know I've always respected how hard Dion tries, and how many really tough minutes he has to play. If Carl Neill can become like Dion, I'll be extremely happy!

I've never taken the time to list the D men like that. I just know I've always respected how hard Dion tries, and how many really tough minutes he has to play. If Carl Neill can become like Dion, I'll be extremely happy!

I'd be ecstatic! 3 reasons people bad mouth Phaneuf:

1. Ex-Flame

2. Vastly overpaid by Toronto, has been heavily under the microscope since.

3. The Sedin triplet Scotty Hartnell and him saying "Suck it Phaneuf" at the all-star game, which was hilarious.

1. Ex-Flame

3. The Sedin triplet Scotty Hartnell and him saying "Suck it Phaneuf" at the all-star game, which was hilarious.

and the fact he comes off as a unlikeable guy

1. Ex-Flame

Bieksa's been trying to fight him for close to 10 years now. I can't even remember for sure what set it off, I think it was a cheap shot on Raymond or B-Mo.

Did you guys know he had a heart condition that needed operation? Hopefully he'd be fine.

"2014-15: Neill attended the Calgary Flames’ prospect camp but was not allowed to participate due to a heart issue. Following a surgical procedure in the off-season, he had a breakout season for Sherbrooke in his third season with the Phoenix. "

Did you guys know he had a heart condition that needed operation? Hopefully he'd be fine.

"2014-15: Neill attended the Calgary Flames’ prospect camp but was not allowed to participate due to a heart issue. Following a surgical procedure in the off-season, he had a breakout season for Sherbrooke in his third season with the Phoenix. "

Yup, back on page two.

Interesting. Could be why he wasn't spectacular during his first draft eligible year.

He's looking good in the preseason so far, I hop he keeps it up. Pheonix should be a good team this year.

Let's see if Benning can prove D from the Q aren't all awful. Brisebois, and Neill I'm looking at you.

Interesting. Could be why he wasn't spectacular during his first draft eligible year.

He's looking good in the preseason so far, I hop he keeps it up. Pheonix should be a good team this year.

Let's see if Benning can prove D from the Q aren't all awful. Brisebois, and Neill I'm looking at you.

Q d-men are not all awful. Kris Letang!

Archived