The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

If Gaudette looks good in camp, I think they send him down to Utica to provide time to create a place for him (this can also be done anytime throughout the season, if Gaudette needs more time in the AHL). 

Although I'd rather they deep 6 Gags, I think Granlund's new contract makes him easy to be traded.  I hope they do a 'Coho' move to pump up Gags numbers so he can be traded at the deadline.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Hate? LOL. Do you know how much effort it takes to hate someone? Nah, you're more like the kid who whips it out on the playground for attention and we all wish you'd just put it away. 

You've followed me to like 4 topics to bash me. Pretty indicative. 

4 hours ago, higgyfan said:

If Gaudette looks good in camp, I think they send him down to Utica to provide time to create a place for him (this can also be done anytime throughout the season, if Gaudette needs more time in the AHL). 

Although I'd rather they deep 6 Gags, I think Granlund's new contract makes him easy to be traded.  I hope they do a 'Coho' move to pump up Gags numbers so he can be traded at the deadline.

I can definitely see this happening with Gaudette.  I feel he's ready from what I saw in his limited time, but it doesn't hurt us at all starting him in Utica while we wait for the traffic to clear.

5 hours ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Im voicing my opinion, you are belittling people. You're probably also 50 years old. Grow up. 

I’m almost 70, and will never grow up!  

:frantic:

Where did all the Emoji go?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

I’m almost 70, and will never grow up!  

:frantic:

Where did all the Emoji go?  

I just turned 61, Alf. Joe is in his 70's...……where but on CDC, can we have equal footing with a 16 year old and be proven wrong….LOL

I think CDC is amazing, and love the diverse opinions......and humor, Alf! and humor! :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Just to reiterate once again -- Adam Gaudette is an NHL player.  He makes the team out of camp.

Twolinepass doesn't call the shots for the canucks. This is pretty much as good as your or my word. 

On 7/3/2018 at 9:51 PM, VancouverFan said:

Sure he could - this isn't rocket science.......lol........You were just talking like he doesn't deserve to be in the NHL based on his point totals in 5 games (that it wouldn't appear you actually watched).   I guess it's what you think is best for the development of a player.  Personally I think if a player is good enough to play in the NHL he plays in the NHL.

On 7/3/2018 at 9:54 PM, Where'd Luongo? said:

Not what I said, that's how you took it

On 6/12/2018 at 9:17 AM, Where'd Luongo? said:

Gaudette will be sent to the AHL by November. He's nowhere near good enough for the show.

:lol:

This guy...

Edited by 'NucK™
  • Haha 1