The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

2 hours ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

I never said it was because of his lack of points alone. That's what you all decided. 

So what else is is then?? It was literally the only thing you said from what I can see..  

Then when @VancouverFan summarized your comments ("You were just talking like he doesn't deserve to be in the NHL based on his point totals in 5 games"), you claim that you never said that.

I know everyone here just says you're trolling but there must be a deeper meaning to this nonsense. :lol:

From what I have gathered, @Where'd Luongo? doesn't want Gaudette, Schaller, Roussel or Beagle on the team.

Therefore his ideal starting lineup would look something like 

Baer-Horvat-Boes

Pettersson-Gagne-Goldy

Granlund-Sutter-Ericksson

Leipsic-Motte-Virtanen

THAT is a lineup that would get "owned" as you would say.

18 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

So what else is is then?? It was literally the only thing you said from what I can see..  

Then when @VancouverFan summarized your comments ("You were just talking like he doesn't deserve to be in the NHL based on his point totals in 5 games"), you claim that you never said that.

I know everyone here just says you're trolling but there must be a deeper meaning to this nonsense. :lol:

And as I have repeatedly said, it isn't based solely on him not scoring in his 5 games. I never said that was the reason. It doesn't help his case but there is much more to it.

Edited by Where'd Luongo?

11 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

From what I have gathered, @Where'd Luongo? doesn't want Gaudette, Schaller, Roussel or Beagle on the team.

Therefore his ideal starting lineup would look something like 

Baer-Horvat-Boes

Pettersson-Gagne-Goldy

Granlund-Sutter-Ericksson

Leipsic-Motte-Virtanen

THAT is a lineup that would get "owned" as you would say.

Oh is that my ideal lineup? Did you ask?

5 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

And as I have repeatedly said, it isn't based solely on him not scoring in his 5 games. I never said that was the reason. It doesn't help his case but there is much more to it.

Actually that is the ONLY reason that you've given.. 

7 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Oh is that my ideal lineup? Did you ask?

Actually yes I'm pretty sure I did in the thread where you didn't want the 3 new FAs on the team..

Feel free to post it. It would be a nice change to actually see what you are proposing rather than reading one liners hating on everyone else's thoughts. 

Edited by 'NucK™

1 minute ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

you sound like an ex of his or something. you're not telling us why you think he's not NHL ready as if there's "more to it". Yet when someone asks you or suggests a reason why you might think that you keep replying with that exact same response. tell us why or stop insinuating BS and expect us to not criticize you back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Odd. said:

you sound like an ex of his or something. you're not telling us why you think he's not NHL ready as if there's "more to it". Yet when someone asks you or suggests a reason why you might think that you keep replying with that exact same response. tell us why or stop insinuating BS and expect us to not criticize you back. 

How can you criticize me back if i'm not criticizing? You're the only one. I only stated an opinion and you can't handle it. 

9 hours ago, 'NucK™ said:

Actually yes I'm pretty sure I did in the thread where you didn't want the 3 new FAs on the team..

Feel free to post it. It would be a nice change to actually see what you are proposing rather than reading one liners hating on everyone else's thoughts. 

As I thought, you assumed. 

• Wat 1

9 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The only time I take an ostrich seriously is when it's chasing me.

My uncles neighbor used to run an ostrich farm. They are mean buggers. And big friggin birds. And they like pretty much nobody. If there was an animal a**hole of the year trophy it would probably win it hands down...but maybe that’s just my opinion, and it may be flawed...since I was chased several times by them as a kid...lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

My uncles neighbor used to run an ostrich farm. They are mean buggers. And big friggin birds. And they like pretty much nobody. If there was an animal a**hole of the year trophy it would probably win it hands down...but maybe that’s just my opinion, and it may be flawed...since I was chased several times by them as a kid...lol

Damn! I've seen ostriches before and they're 9 feet tall with claws (talons?) that have been known to disembowel a fully grown lion.