The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

Loik went undrafted?

Well, we better pick him up then, because Snypers had some serious boner about him in my blog page from earlier this year. Sure, Snypers may see fantastical upside in all players playing the sport, but I have a feeling that Loik would be nice to have as a free acquisition, whether or not he can skate backwards.

Loik went undrafted?

Well, we better pick him up then, because Snypers had some serious boner about him in my blog page from earlier this year. Sure, Snypers may see fantastical upside in all players playing the sport, but I have a feeling that Loik would be nice to have as a free acquisition, whether or not he can skate backwards.

So you DID see that comment. >_>

has anyone been able to uncover if he'll be at northeastern or back in Cedar Rapids next year? It'd be cool for me if he stays 1 more year in CR, I'd be able to watch him whenever the rough riders came to town.

• 3 months later...

Gaudette had a goal and an assist today in exhibition... Northeastern wiped the floor with SFU 10-2. :lol: Not really the best gauge of competition but its an encouraging start at least, hopefully he gets an opportunity to play regularly.

And who exactly is this guy?