Sign in to follow this  
NHL'er

Adam Gaudette | #88 | C

!?!? I was just pointing it out because I found it funny. I never said it bothered me Jesus Christ guys.

I'd probably care less about his tweets and more about his skating.

Agreed, like Dane Fox it is the thing that is holding him back from being a NHLer

To be honest, I would've rather picked mike eyssimont or loik leveille.

Loik leveille went undrafted so we had multiple opportunities to pick him that didn't affect picking gaudette Edited by Off_The_Schneid!

Loik went undrafted?

Well, we better pick him up then, because Snypers had some serious boner about him in my blog page from earlier this year. Sure, Snypers may see fantastical upside in all players playing the sport, but I have a feeling that Loik would be nice to have as a free acquisition, whether or not he can skate backwards.

Loik went undrafted?

Well, we better pick him up then, because Snypers had some serious boner about him in my blog page from earlier this year. Sure, Snypers may see fantastical upside in all players playing the sport, but I have a feeling that Loik would be nice to have as a free acquisition, whether or not he can skate backwards.

So you DID see that comment. >_>

That's a good question. Perhaps Snypers meant for us to sign him as a free agent later on.

Loik leveille went undrafted so we had multiple opportunities to pick him that didn't affect picking gaudette

Wut? I'm saying I rather have loik leveille or mike eyssimont.

Which is?

I thought Pilon fell because A) scouts were watching him a lot so they had picked him apart a lot more than other players and B because he played with Provorov

The-Interview-Poster.jpg

Got it, so it was North Koreas fault :P

Must have hacked in every teams database and changed his interview time causing him to miss them all :bigblush:

Edited by Gstank29

has anyone been able to uncover if he'll be at northeastern or back in Cedar Rapids next year? It'd be cool for me if he stays 1 more year in CR, I'd be able to watch him whenever the rough riders came to town.

Gaudette had a goal and an assist today in exhibition... Northeastern wiped the floor with SFU 10-2. :lol: Not really the best gauge of competition but its an encouraging start at least, hopefully he gets an opportunity to play regularly.

Gaudette had a goal and an assist today in exhibition... Northeastern wiped the floor with SFU 10-2. :lol: Not really the best gauge of competition but its an encouraging start at least, hopefully he gets an opportunity to play regularly.

And who exactly is this guy?