The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

50 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Some folks are seriously sleeping on the #hockeygaud.  He's going to step right into this lineup in about 5 month's time, same as Boeser last year. 

Do not underestimate this kid, he is more than just points.

I think he is the dark horse prospect in the whole organization. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Father Ryan said:

3rd line center...but only because he's behind Petersson and Bo.

yup...i think his game will translate well into the NHL.  This isnt a Hunter Shinkaruk style prospect where you know the types of goals he tends to score wont work in the NHL.  Gaudette is a puck hound and lives in the dirty areas.  Not only that he has some snarl to his game too.  There are a lot of nice kids in the system, this guy could provide some hot mustard to the lineup.  I can see him making the other team miserable kinda like how dorsett does now.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

yup...i think his game will translate well into the NHL.  This isnt a Hunter Shinkaruk style prospect where you know the types of goals he tends to score wont work in the NHL.  Gaudette is a puck hound and lives in the dirty areas.  Not only that he has some snarl to his game too.  There are a lot of nice kids in the system, this guy could provide some hot mustard to the lineup.  I can see him making the other team miserable kinda like how dorsett does now.

I'd like to see him and Kole Lind on a line together at next summers prospect camp.