The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

21 hours ago, hyper00 said:

While I'm disappointed that they don't plan out something that happens every 4 years for two weeks, it would be interesting to see if another miracle team can form should the Russians chose to defy the NHLs decision.

Even if Russian NHLers dont go Russia and Sweden will probably have 2 of the strongest teams by far. 

14 hours ago, CanuckinEdm said:

Even if Russian NHLers dont go Russia and Sweden will probably have 2 of the strongest teams by far. 

Oh for sure, it's just that while it's not truly special as I'm Canadian, I would love another Miracle on Ice if the Russians get stacked.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/09/2017 at 7:40 PM, D-Money said:

I encourage anyone who can afford it to get a membership at The Athletic. They're doing good work over there - well beyond what most of the hacks at the local papers have been regurgitating.

...For example:

Cheers D-Money.... great read.

8 hours ago, kenhodgejr said:

Petterson Gaudette Boesser 

Might make a good future first line in a few years! 

If Petterson is going to be LW rather than C and Gaudette prove good enough for top 6, I think it far more likely we see something like:

Pettersson, Horvat, Boeser

Dahlen/Goldobin, Gaudette, Virtanen

Edited by J.R.

He's got a surprisingly strong and firm mindset.

He obviously trains exceptionally well, starting from a "who's that?" 5th round pick selection, to one of our top prospects.

I don't think this guy has a ceiling. He could become one of the best two-way players in the NHL, IMO.

Edited by Tystick
error

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:20 PM, missioncanucksfan said:

Cant wait to wake up at 3am to watch Gilbert Brule and Andrew Ebbett hahahaha

You laugh at hard working elite athletes who will be representing your country and working their tails off to make you proud?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tystick said:

He's got a surprisingly strong and firm mindset.

He obviously trains exceptionally well, starting from a "who's that?" 5th round pick selection, to one of our top prospects.

I don't think this guy has a ceiling. He could become one of the best two players in the NHL, IMO.

....hey, hey.....there.....slow down a bit....your stealing my shtick....hyperbole run amok....

....I do have to say Gaudette has a chance at being one of the best "Two-way" players in the NHL...how much of a chance ...I would have to put it at a very low percentage really....one of the best 30 2-way  players....ya a good chance....

36 minutes ago, J.R. said:

If Petterson is going to be LW rather than C and Gaudette prove good enough for top 6, I think it far more likely we see something like:

Pettersson, Horvat, Boeser

Dahlen/Goldobin, Gaudette, Virtanen

I see Cole Lind as a top 6 player. I think Goldobin will be traded at some point. 

Pettersson Horvat Boeser 

Dahlen Gaudette Lind 

Gadjovich MacEwan Virtanen 

1 hour ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

....hey, hey.....there.....slow down a bit....your stealing my shtick....hyperbole run amok....

....I do have to say Gaudette has a chance at being one of the best "Two-way" players in the NHL...how much of a chance ...I would have to put it at a very low percentage really....one of the best 30 2-way  players....ya a good chance....

Whoops lol, I meant one of the best Two-Way players in the NHL

1 hour ago, Rob_Zepp said:

You laugh at hard working elite athletes who will be representing your country and working their tails off to make you proud?

I would if they put some better talent than this on the ice.

I get the message you're trying to tell me but this is Olympics....not Spengler Cup.

Surely there are better players swirling around NCAA.

US went out and are taking a chance on their talent in NCAA.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, missioncanucksfan said:

I get the message you're trying to tell me but this is Olympics....not Spengler Cup.

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, missioncanucksfan said:

I understand what you are saying but let's not take this out on the athletes that are working hard. We should be targeting our anger at the owners... 

Id honestly rather see more competitive games. I don't care if we have the best players in the world, 9-0 blowouts aren't fun.