The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lukas Jasek | RW

so is zoo coming to NA or na?

I'd actually be so hyped if Jasek came over to play with the Calgary Hitmen or something with another Canucks prospect someplace...

Trinec HC U20 came about average in the Czech U20 league placing 4th out of 8th and in the top pro league in the czech repblic where Jasek played for 27 games more than half the year in which HC Trinec came in 1st whle losing to HC Litvinov who came in 2nd

I maybe be in the minority here but i would rather have Jasek stay in Trinec for an extra few seasons and then come play in a top 6 ahl role by then he would be 20-21 and hopefully ready for a 3rd line roll...

Zhuke Skywalker stays.

If Jasek comes over, he'll likely dominate, and I can totally see him with the Hitmen (still would love him on the Warriors tho :P )

We have Boeser, Jasek, Virtanen, and maybe even Kassian on the right side starting in a couple years. It'll be fun to watch.

The best CHL team for him would be SSM. McCann is there, although they're going to lose some players they have plenty of talent which is perfect for Jasek. This year could be a huge breakout for a lot of the Canuck prospects.

I want to see him on the Salmon Arm Silverbacks.

• Upvote 2

Nope. But I have footage of his pro team being a bunch of goofs in front of their fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaI2SJqi50A

That's brilliant! :lol:

If the Canucks did that I wonder who would dive into the corner better. Kesler or Lappy. Oh wait...

• Upvote 1

Hey! I'm not saying Linden won't go down as one of the best Canucks of all time, but Great hockey players aren't always the best executives.

The NHL best coaches and GMs who where NHL players were never premier or elite talents.

You'd think Gretzky, the greatest player that ever was/is, would be the best coach of all time. He wasn't, he was dreadful.

Sometimes what makes the greats great is their downfall in these executive positions because they can't relate to the average player. They thought the game at such a high level, or had such tremendous skill that anything less is incomprehensible for them. Instead of systems, tactics and structure, they relied on instincts.

who won gm of the year this year? jack adams last year?

I'm not sure about this but isn't this kid playing in the Czech Pro league already ...in which case he get paid more than he would in the CHL. I believe the CHL International draft is "some times" influenced by NHL teams wanting to park their picks in a location they can keep their eye on him

Lukas Jasek will attend #Canucks development camp, but under contract to Trinec still, priority is to play in CZE-1 (Extraliga) next year.

Jasek's goal is NHL, watched Vancouver Olympics, knows Vrbata/Sedins on #Canucks team & that VAN is an intense hockey market.

Jasek also focusing on adding muscle mass. Full interview here: http://hcocelari.cz/clanek.asp?id=Letim-do-Kanadyale-prioritou-je-Trinectvrdi-Lukas-Jasek-3546 #Canucks

Love it!