The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AriGold's *Real Money* Fantasy League Hockey Pool

AriGold

Better than a fart in an outhouse?

Hey is the paypal stuff avail yet?

Payments won't be taken till Mid august.. Draft will start Sept 1st..

I did the thread earlier then usual to figure out the rules with people and see who's in.

Am I allowed to join in?

Sorry, Yes. I just missed the post when I posted last time

Down.

You're In..

---------------

I will PM everybody in mid august to sort out payment prior to the draft.

No excuses, If you don't pay then you don't draft.

Ari I was thinking, maybe up goalie wins by .5 making it 1.5 points for a win just so they're a bit more valuable and seperated. And maybe .5 for short handed points to balance out the skaters :huh:

Goalies have been removed.

Short handed points take away from the simplicity of this. SH goals will be worth a standard 1 point.

Goalies have been removed.

Short handed points take away from the simplicity of this. SH goals will be worth a standard 1 point.

Oh alright. Will be odd without goalies but yea I like the simplicity. Kind of like international pools and makes sense since it's money.

And like the redraft thingy. Only question is if a player on your roster gets injured, do you live with that consequence till the redraft comes or will you be able to swap him for an undrafted player right then?

You are stuck with that player until the re-draft.

Scrub question here. But I've never used either PayPal or Email transfer. I know of PayPal obviously but I've never heard of an email transfer. What exactly is an email transfer?

You send a payment via email,you can do it online or through your bank's mobile app (that's how I do it, I'm with coast cap). The other person gets a link in their email and follows the steps it has. It usually involves a password that you need to tell the recipient. pretty simple.

PayPal is a little tougher. You need to go to your bank and ask for the information that is required for PayPal I.e. your transit number. Once that is set, you need to deposit $1 to activate your account (don't know if they still do that). It can take up to 2 weeks to get PayPal going, but once you do you can make payments faster than email transfer.

Some credit unions do not support either PayPal or email transfer but I've never seen one reject both forms of payment.

You send a payment via email,you can do it online or through your bank's mobile app (that's how I do it, I'm with coast cap). The other person gets a link in their email and follows the steps it has. It usually involves a password that you need to tell the recipient. pretty simple.

PayPal is a little tougher. You need to go to your bank and ask for the information that is required for PayPal I.e. your transit number. Once that is set, you need to deposit $1 to activate your account (don't know if they still do that). It can take up to 2 weeks to get PayPal going, but once you do you can make payments faster than email transfer.

Some credit unions do not support either PayPal or email transfer but I've never seen one reject both forms of payment.

I'm with Coast as well so I'll just use that. Thanks or the response!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived