Canucks Community

Write a Eulogy for a Banned Member

thejazz97

2 hours ago, riffraff said:

Desi should met be banned. Straight up.

also.

bring back ambien.

I wish.

Off-topic was never the same when Ambien left and I am sure the other forums won't be the same without Desi. I agree with most in here, CDC just got more boring. 

Desi-I stayed away from Canuck talk because of you tbh.

Your brilliance would give me a headache every time I saw your posts/comments on an issue at hand. You were different and special in so many ways and because of that. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You were a legend and now you are a legend. Your name shall join the greats, Ali, Jordan, and now Desi shall be used in the same sentences.

I will probably see you soon on here or Hfboards till then....

Cheers m8, take it easy and good luck in the future. :) 

On 7/6/2016 at 3:36 PM, ShakyWalton said:

Him and Gstank are out there now  holding hands in a prayer circle..mumbling to themselves.

did Gstank get banned as well?

altho i never agreed with Desiboy's point of view on certain subjects, i kinda liked his style.....meaning he didnt really seem to get bothered by the flack that came his way because of his viewpoints. Lots of insults got hurled his way(im guilty of a few lobs), and he wouldnt usually resort to attacking other posters and he would just continue to post his side and that seemed to do the job of infuriating people even more.

if he was actually a troll, he was brilliant at it and never broke out of his character/schtick very often.

imo, there are a few posters that could use a ban before Desi.

RIP Desi

26657451401_544c1df678_o.gif

4 hours ago, Toni Zamboni said:

did Gstank get banned as well?

altho i never agreed with Desiboy's point of view on certain subjects, i kinda liked his style.....meaning he didnt really seem to get bothered by the flack that came his way because of his viewpoints. Lots of insults got hurled his way(im guilty of a few lobs), and he wouldnt usually resort to attacking other posters and he would just continue to post his side and that seemed to do the job of infuriating people even more.

if he was actually a troll, he was brilliant at it and never broke out of his character/schtick very often.

imo, there are a few posters that could use a ban before Desi.

RIP Desi

26657451401_544c1df678_o.gif

From what I hear Gstank is banned as well...I agree with you about Desi..he wasnt mean spirited and took everything in stride.

• 2 months later...

It's with light hearts and bright smiles we announce the banning of CDC User Desi.  Desi grew up in a tire store and perhaps it was the exposure to all that rubber and surrounding chemicals that gave him his keen sense of idiocy.  His trade proposals where a beacon of sarcastic validation, his critique on management was an ongoing thesis of moronic observations.  He will be greatly mocked on this site for seasons to come.  He is remembered by few and mourned by even fewer.  We asked for donations of common sense in lieu of flowers.  A ceremony of his banning will be held at White Noise at 10pm September 25th, 2016.

• 6 months later...
18 hours ago, GOL said:

RIP LaBamba. 

Today we gather to mourn the passing of LaBamba. LB was taken too soon after a tragic accident shooting his mouth off. As a young pencil, being the shortest one in the box would have crushed most to chips, but LB took that anger and turned it into hockey blog gold. He will be missed.

I'm just gonna come right out and say it

How are some of these classics banned but frigging Neymar and Squamfan are still around.

I'll take aggressive and passionate posters 7 days a week over intentional trolling of a level that base

Archived