The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Video) Kevin Bieska Tribute

127flyby

Amen. It's actually emotional a bit seeing him go. Such a huge part of a good time in my life. Watching them when they were killin everyone in the league night in night out. I have tons of fond memories tied to the old core.

To be honest, the first hit was clearly after the whistle, even if Perry dove.

Cant deny that but Perry really knows how to push those buttons doesn't he ;( as the old saying goes though" live by the sword ....... >)

seriously though this is exactly what we are all going to miss deeply. His edge, that perfect swagger, that look when he is on the hunt for vengeance. Awe man

Cant deny that but Perry really knows how to push those buttons doesn't he ;( as the old saying goes though" live by the sword ....... >)

seriously though this is exactly what we are all going to miss deeply. His edge, that perfect swagger, that look when he is on the hunt for vengeance. Awe man

In all fairness a lot of the clips were from like 4 years ago. We've been missing that edge from him for some time. With that said I'm still gonna miss him. Good guy, good teammate, and a good leader. Sometimes you gotta go your seperate ways.

In all fairness a lot of the clips were from like 4 years ago. We've been missing that edge from him for some time. With that said I'm still gonna miss him. Good guy, good teammate, and a good leader. Sometimes you gotta go your seperate ways.

Did he not fight Ferklund? did he not go after Maroon mid-season to get our boys "juiced up"? His speed and ability on the rush slipped, probably because he was anchored to that sieve Sbisa.... lets be realistic he still fought and stuck up for the boys, he just lacked that push that he had before to skate the puck up ice or make that pinch. Nobody gives him respect for fighting when nobody else on that weak blueline would do anthing but say "thank you for running our goalie now we go to the bench and hide"

BS that we give up Juice without signing anybody who has PUSH BACK! when someone runs our goalie, you better PUSH BACK and I seriously doubt EDLER, Tanev, Sbisa or anybody else right now on our team has that.

Not happy with the Bieksa trade at all. Good for the long term, but bad for the short term. Won't forget your efforts for this team and almost winning the cup (at least scoring the goal to get us to the finals).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTPrv-2scI

Not happy with the Bieksa trade at all. Good for the long term, but bad for the short term. Won't forget your efforts for this team and almost winning the cup (at least scoring the goal to get us to the finals).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTPrv-2scI

Love this.

Archived