The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Faith in Benning

baumerman77

Faith in Benning  

551 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Going to be a majority No because CDC can't see whats happening. Benning said he wants to get younger, trading Kassian allows a spot for a YOUNGER player (Virtanen/Grenier)

Not to mention we have 20 million in cap space for next year

I had great faith until the Kassian-Prust move… That one just doesn't make sense to me. We could have signed a free agent for 2.5 million, and trading Kassian for real return, like gaining a pick instead of losing it. I was enjoying all the moves until this one. This is a head scratcher

I had great faith until the Kassian-Prust move… That one just doesn't make sense to me. We could have signed a free agent for 2.5 million, and trading Kassian for real return, like gaining a pick instead of losing it. I was enjoying all the moves until this one. This is a head scratcher

Prust is more reliable in the playoffs than Kassian... that's something other teams will like.

Teams a mess.. Things had to happen..

Hard to say right now if it's going to work or not.

I think we can all agree that this season will be a nightmare. This will be the first year I won't be buying tickets.

Nothing exciting to watch...

Going to be a majority No because CDC can't see whats happening. Benning said he wants to get younger, trading Kassian allows a spot for a YOUNGER player (Virtanen/Grenier)

Not to mention we have 20 million in cap space for next year

YOUNGER? 24 is now considered not young enough?

"We have to stop being a middling team before we can get over the hump!"

You're living it now, CDC.

That's fine if we're getting picks back for the future. But JB had to include a pick to get this deal done?

It's almost like other GM's are getting the first offer they're throwing at him.

Didn't like the deal but made sense. Trust Benning but I'll call him out when he does something too.

Hope is play Prust out until next offseason and sign Lucic. If that's the case and it happens, big win. If not, we lose the deal but it's an addition by subtraction. JB - great prospect evaluator, terrible trade evaluator.

Archived