The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dating site horror stories.

thejazz97

Whereabouts do you live? I'm down to meet up at the bar :)

Pretty sure she's got a boyfriend already.

Tinder's probably the worst thing ever for humanity.

I haven't truly gotten some bad stories. The last time I was on these - I managed to get a pretty serious one year relationship out of it. The one year seems short but it was very deep. Like, very deep. In more ways than one.

I haven't truly gotten some bad stories. The last time I was on these - I managed to get a pretty serious one year relationship out of it. The one year seems short but it was very deep. Like, very deep. In more ways than one.

lol no

Has anyone ever used Tinder for something other than just hooking up?

Definintely. Like half the chicks on there are there just to mess around, flirt and see who and how many peeps are into them. Then like another 25%++ want you to actually work for it, take em to coffee n crap. That final 25% are dtf tho.

All statistics used in this comment are 100% real, and based off peer reviewed studies by Tinder scientists.

Yeah an app based around casual sex and dating is def the worst thing ever for humanity

Archived