The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you close to being banned?

Dazzle

I have 2 points for basically the same thing. I was warned for abusive behavior and got suspended a day. Came back after that ended and thanked the user in the thread for reporting me in a 2 sided debated then got suspended again for a day for abusive behavior xD so I avoided that user and mod since. Other than that I am a good lad

not sure....at the time of my breach of policy he was on a troll tirade....I had a few beer in me....I didn't lose my cool I just didn't care about the consequences at the time.

After reading some posts in this thread I've come to realize that I've gotten lucky thus far. I remember calling I think it was Heretic a moron in the GDT which apparently got other posters a warning, or similar insults did.

After reading some posts in this thread I've come to realize that I've gotten lucky thus far. I remember calling I think it was Heretic a moron in the GDT which apparently got other posters a warning, or similar insults did.

I was a bit surprised with the disciplinary action. After all it was stfu...short form....I suppose the mod system here is similar to the nhl department of player protection's wheel of justice:)

I won't use any names of mods who issued but will give them enough identification to tell them apart. Mod D , mod Z and mod A

+1 My first one I got for saying 1st in a thread ironically. Then I got into a pointless argument with mod D afterword which I would later apologize for.

+1 Second one I got using using * to fill in one letter for a swear word. Also was suspended three days. Was really choked about that one. Mod Z issued this one.

+1 Third one I got for using inappropriate language while defending Lack from someone who was talking crap about him. Tried appealing but to no avail. Mod Z issued this consecutive one.

-1 This was right after I got my 3rd one and I tried to plead my case to mod D. I was successful in removing my first WP issued by mod D but wasn't able to plead my case for my third WP. This is also when I apologized to mod D for how I acted after the first WP mod D gave me.

-1 After an 8 month period without any issues I was able to remove my second WP leaving me with one.

After a 10 month period I message mod Z to remove my last WP but to no response. I later message mod D to ask mod Z to remove it but again to no result.

+1 Exactly one month after I asked mod Z to remove a WP after a 10 month period without any issues I get a warning point and a 3 day chat ban from telling a troll to go fudge himself. Mod Z is the one who issued it. I am up to two WPs at this point.

+1 When contacting mod Z and mod A in an attempt to appeal they replied saying shouldn't respond to trolls that way but instead report them and denied to remove my WP. Heeding their advice I send over a dozen reports on said troll only to be granted another WP for spamming issued by mod A...

Now here I am with 3 warning points.

The minor change in my sig is the result of the last two WPs.

Last I checked I was at 0. I usually type what I wanna say than delete it and change it to forum friendly content

Heh, my method too. Probably would have a few warning points if I kept some of my posts on some of the more zealous super tankers and how smug they sound when they say their proposed trades are better than Bennings actual trades.

Probably have had about 12 infractions, 2 bans that were lifted after 6 months and currently have 2 warning points again right now.

I have actually been on CDC since May 2008 but lost that AriGold account to a ban.

That being said, I do get a ton of leeway and love from the mods. Heck I even sold my Canucks tickets to Stealth for a game last season. They would have been free if he made he mod but he politely declined the offer.

Probably have had about 12 infractions, 2 bans that were lifted after 6 months and currently have 2 warning points again right now.

I have actually been on CDC since May 2008 but lost that AriGold account to a ban.

That being said, I do get a ton of leeway and love from the mods. Heck I even sold my Canucks tickets to Stealth for a game last season. They would have been free if he made he mod but he politely declined the offer.

LOL, so the mods don't accept bribes, I guess CDC has more intregity than Fifa does :P

Archived