The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coffee

LeanBeef

I just went to that place for a tour last year, Small world

cool..Barry told me that this years crop is ready for sale as of the 11th..thats his truck in the picture and his wife in the back..he collects and restores old cars and hot rods.

He moved from Victoria to Hawaii years ago and never moved back..actually dont blame him..

This is from his back porch.....

HILO_zps5afymw0j.jpg

I go with Nabob for pre-ground and Melitta for beans. If it's one or two people drinking it I use my French press, more than two I use my Tim Hortons machine. If I'm in a rush I use my Tassimo.

My sisters are into this rubbish they call bullet-proof coffee... Butter & coconut oil & coffee thrown into a blender. I think it's an effective way of ruining coffee, they love it. Anyone else had this before?

cool..Barry told me that this years crop is ready for sale as of the 11th..thats his truck in the picture and his wife in the back..he collects and restores old cars and hot rods.

He moved from Victoria to Hawaii years ago and never moved back..actually dont blame him..

This is from his back porch.....

HILO_zps5afymw0j.jpg

I love it over there, hopefully i can afford to go there on vacation some time soon.

I go with Nabob for pre-ground and Melitta for beans. If it's one or two people drinking it I use my French press, more than two I use my Tim Hortons machine. If I'm in a rush I use my Tassimo.

My sisters are into this rubbish they call bullet-proof coffee... Butter & coconut oil & coffee thrown into a blender. I think it's an effective way of ruining coffee, they love it. Anyone else had this before?

I haven't tried it but I've heard of it, sounds gross. It supposedly keeps you fuller and energized longer but I don't know if I buy that...

i've tried it. A coworker brought a few cups into work for us to try.

Got a good buzz but couldnt get over the fact that I was drinking a bunch of straight up fat with coffee.

Felt ok I guess, but it might have just been a placebo effect.

I don't drink coffee specifically because I hate how dependent people get on it.

Sounds like a waste of time and energy just to develop a crutch that tastes like dirt.

Dont ever drink or smoke...lol...its a little more than dirt but to each his own and I can see where you are coming from..sometimes I have to have a coffee just for laxative sake...which is not a good way to be..I have about 2-3 cups a day..1 in the morning...another later in the day and usually one in the evening..but I am moving towards DeCaf for the night time one although I have never had a problem sleeping after drinking coffee.

I have my caramel macchiato just about every day from Starbucks. Tall double shot caramel macchiato soy. It's so cute how they write my name on my cup... I never knew my name could be spelled so many different ways, and sometimes butchered, and sometimes with a smiley face. My name is so basic, but some don't get it. Anyhow, I get these awful headaches when I don't drink them. Besides that, I make cappuccinos at home.

A machiatto is just espresso with a dollop of steamed milk.

What you're getting is a caramel latte.

Dont ever drink or smoke...lol...its a little more than dirt but to each his own and I can see where you are coming from..sometimes I have to have a coffee just for laxative sake...which is not a good way to be..I have about 2-3 cups a day..1 in the morning...another later in the day and usually one in the evening..but I am moving towards DeCaf for the night time one although I have never had a problem sleeping after drinking coffee.

I'm too cheap to smoke or drink. Thats also a big reason why I'm not into coffee. I grew up around addiction, so I've always been paranoid about having any sort of vice.

The dirt thing was unnecessary. I'm sure a lot of it tastes good. I'm more of a water guy myself. Super adventurous.

It's just coffee man.

It's not bath salts.

Dont read too far into it. The basic premise of what I said is that I don't like having any sort of vice. I work with people who literally can't start their day without coffee. If your body is going to react poorly when it doesn't have something other than calories or water.. yeah, I don't want that as part of my daily routine.

Dont read too far into it. The basic premise of what I said is that I don't like having any sort of vice. I work with people who literally can't start their day without coffee. If your body is going to react poorly when it doesn't have something other than calories or water.. yeah, I don't want that as part of my daily routine.

Fair enough.

And from a health and wellbeing perspective I 100% agree.

Maybe you know? How bad is, if at all, a cup or two of coffee per day for you?

Does it fall under " everything in moderation"?

Devils advocate: surely you have your vice(s)

Edit: grammar?

Archived