The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would you rather......

Höglander87

1/10 girl 10/10 times

WOULD YOU RATHER (for BOH :lol:) only be able to use Comic Sans or Wingdings for the next week when you type?

Wingdings, then I wouldn't look like a complete moron. :lol:

Would you rather have to wear a tshirt that says I am stupid and short shorts that say juicy for a week straight, or not be able to wear pants or shirts at all for a week.

Would you rather s**t out full bricks of gold bars worth 10 million or urinate diamonds worth 10 million?

Urinate diamonds... As painful as it would be, I don't really want to destroy my rectum...

Would you rather wear pants warm and wet in the crotch on a formal date or wear clown makeup on the same date?

Urinate diamonds... As painful as it would be, I don't really want to destroy my rectum...

Would you rather wear pants warm and wet in the crotch on a formal date or wear clown makeup on the same date?

The former.

I wouldn't be the only one with a warm and wet crotch iykwim ;)

If you won the lottery, would you rather have a lump sum, or get paid over time?

The former.

I wouldn't be the only one with a warm and wet crotch iykwim ;)

If you won the lottery, would you rather have a lump sum, or get paid over time?

Lump sum.

Would you rather watch Conner Mcdavid and the Oilers win the cup 10 out of 15 years or

Trade everyone on the Canucks over the age of 23?

Trade every Canuck over 23, no brainer. No freaking way I want to see the Oilers win 10 more Cups.

Would you rather eat Sbisa or have him permanently paralyse you?

I'd eat him. Looks like lean meat.

Would you rather be able to never speak again or have to say everything that comes to mind?

I'd eat him. Looks like lean meat.

Would you rather be able to never speak again or have to say everything that comes to mind?

Never speak again....the latter would just lead to a world of trouble.

Go through a summer with no A/C or go through winter with no heat.

Archived