The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Call of Duty

deadendpath

Last Call of Duty game I regularly played was Black Ops I. Played MW3 for some time but not a whole lot and after that I rarely played Black Ops II, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare even though I bought all the games. It has really gone downhill.

Pretty much same although I played MW3 the most out of all of them. BO3 is the only cod that interested me in a while, mostly because of zombies though

The thing that's awesome about CoD 4 though is that they still have hundreds of dedicated servers for it, and tons of people are playing.

Don't have to worry about hackers either, 'cause they get banned.

If I still had Live I'd still playing Black Ops 2 often. Not going to shell out the cash for one game though. The games have just become way too complicated IMO. Too many score streaks, attachments etc...

The maps in recent games are $&!# as well.

I love Treyarch though so hopefully this one kickstarts ny interest again.

Damn all these posts and no one to wreak havoc with. Yeah I got ghosts awhile ago, it's okay. Been playing NHL 15 and Skyrim (first time) mostly. But my friend just gave me BO2 and MW3. So addicting. Especially since I sold my gaming rig.

If I still had Live I'd still playing Black Ops 2 often. Not going to shell out the cash for one game though. The games have just become way too complicated IMO. Too many score streaks, attachments etc...

The maps in recent games are crap as well.

I love Treyarch though so hopefully this one kickstarts ny interest again.

Yeah, I feel like the games were better when it was simple too.

Really don't like all this flying around stuff going on either.

Blops 3 zombies looks promising though!

Funny but have gone back to World at War and MW2 in the last year, mainly MW2. World at War is hard not to find a hacked lobby.

Played through the last two or three COD releases once and they've been gathering dust since.

Archived