The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

Vig is going after TL tonight. Idk why I'm announcing this in the thread but I'm feeling pretty confident right now.

Why??? That's the dumbest thing I've read in this whole thread.

I'm the paranoid sheriff.

There is a small chance I'm the real sheriff or the psycho sheriff too, but I doubt it.

My investigations:

Round 1 - Baer - Mafia

Round 2 - Beluga Whale - Mafia

Round 3 - GFY - Mafia

Round 4 - BH - Mafia

Unless I'm the actual sheriff, which would mean BW and BH are mafia, but I think they're both TP, even though one wants the vig to kill me.

I could be the psycho sheriff if Baer and GFY were the Kingpin and Lackey, but that's very unlikely

So yeah don't be dumb enough to kill me after everything that's happened

I don't know about TL being a Sheriff or anything but I think MR should be killed. Lots of people (including myself) think he's mafia and even if he isn't he hasn't contributed anything that has helped the TP cause.

Of course, neither have I. But...I'm TP so it'd be a waste of a kill. Also I'm funny.

What if I'm actually morbidly obese irl and you guys are just hurting my feelings? Think about that?

Funny story my sister who's always fit as $&!# used to always say 'ooooh I look bloated do I look fat guys?' and the whole family would say 'No of course not!' and one day I got sick of it and went 'YOU LOOK FAT AS $&!#' and now anytime she walks in a room we yell 'man the harpoons' or 'thar she blows' and yeah it's pretty funny but I think we gave her an eating disorder.

Archived