The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

Vote Count - Round : 5 Aladeen (2) - Nail3738, King Heffy Master Radishes (1) - Dral TimeLord (1) - Horvat Dral (1) - Master Radishes G_bassi (3) - Flirtanen, Time Lord, Il Duce No Vote (6) - Mikeyboy44, Aladeen, G_bassi, Baka, Beluga Whale, Buddhas Hand ROLES/SPECIALS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACTIONS!!

I think Bassi is due for a nice lynching but he may be God Killed anyway if he doesn't show up. I'll decide closer to nightfall but I think bassi is a decent option based on his suspiciously quiet and unhelpful play.

If he does end up showing up I'm thinking maybe Radish or Baka. MR hasn't even offered 10% of the quality analysis he usually brings.

Also Kryten, you left Mikey on the No Vote list. Unacceptable mistake.

I think Bassi is due for a nice lynching but he may be God Killed anyway if he doesn't show up. I'll decide closer to nightfall but I think bassi is a decent option based on his suspiciously quiet and unhelpful play.

If he does end up showing up I'm thinking maybe Radish or Baka. MR hasn't even offered 10% of the quality analysis he usually brings.

Also Kryten, you left Mikey on the No Vote list. Unacceptable mistake.

I have to to work now, cannot wait around.

What little I know of MR backs up what you state so

VOTE: MR

Sitting here, doing renovations on my new house. Not surprised to see my name up there, lol. I'm aware I volunteered to host this game as well, but that was before my parents decided to paint the walls before we moved in.

You guys have leeway to make a mistake this round though.

Vote TL

Because I don't know what connection he has to the alliance, and what last round was about, but a paranoid sheriff without a real one couldn't be more suspicious.

Archived