The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

unvote vote Dral

must be mafia cause he couldn't possibly be TP unless he said a silly line

Well tell me you are TP or say the damn line... and lets get this last mafia bastard and Cyrus too. If you are TP don't vote for yourself, convince us you are TP like I just had to.

Well tell me you are TP or say the damn line... and lets get this last mafia bastard and Cyrus too. If you are TP don't vote for yourself, convince us you are TP like I just had to.

I'm TP... you guys are making a big mistake... blah blah blah.... potatoes....

so you're not gonna say your TP catchphrase then?

As I've said before - I get to choose when I say it and when I don't... not you guys...

Its a way for me to prove that I'm TP when I want to, but doesn't automatically make me mafia if I don't... feel free to lynch me anyways, we're in a pretty good spot

I can't lynch you alone man, let's wait to see what the sheriff investigation results are and take it from there.

If you really are TP, we are not in as good of as a spot as it might seem. In reality that last round is making it so the SK is most likely to win at this point. In one fell swoop we lost the TB, Doc and Vig.

So suck it up and focus on this game and forget about the slight annoyance of having to explain your catchphrase in future games. That's a terrible excuse to passively help the TP lose the game.

I have to to work now, cannot wait around.

What little I know of MR backs up what you state so

VOTE: MR

This post has me suspicious that BH is the SK... because the SK may have forgotten to submit a kill last round. Maybe BH thought he would get back to it later but forgot during work.

Hey BH are you the SK?

This post has me suspicious that BH is the SK... because the SK may have forgotten to submit a kill last round. Maybe BH thought he would get back to it later but forgot during work.

Hey BH are you the SK?

You remember when BH changed factions and felt so guilty he came out and still tried to help the TP win? LoL - unless he learned how to lie in the last week, you're barking up the wrong tree man

Interesting catch on me xD people are really observant. I get on with 3 devices which I leave my CDC account logged in with. One was simply logged in publicly so I was public on that one and private on the other two. I changed it when I noticed for no reason other than everyone logs in Anon.

That catch kind of makes me think you are being honest maybe but why trust TL and believe he is the Sheriff? To me he seemed as suspicious as anyone. He claimed Zfetch as Mafia, JohnLocke was TP, BW seemed very openly distrusting of him before dying, and his suspect list of 3 included MR who you are saying was the Doctor (KH and myself were his other 2 targets).

For a sheriff what info has he provided that wasn't proven incorrect so far?

IMO TL is Mafia or SK.

You remember when BH changed factions and felt so guilty he came out and still tried to help the TP win? LoL - unless he learned how to lie in the last week, you're barking up the wrong tree man

Yah but getting changed factions vs starting as a particular faction are two different things. Whenever I have been recruited by a cult I still feel allegiance to my old faction even if I don't act on it.

BH was never asked specifically if he is the SK either.

Interesting catch on me xD people are really observant. I get on with 3 devices which I leave my CDC account logged in with. One was simply logged in publicly so I was public on that one and private on the other two. I changed it when I noticed for no reason other than everyone logs in Anon.

That catch kind of makes me think you are being honest maybe but why trust TL and believe he is the Sheriff? To me he seemed as suspicious as anyone. He claimed Zfetch as Mafia, JohnLocke was TP, BW seemed very openly distrusting of him before dying, and his suspect list of 3 included MR who you are saying was the Doctor (KH and myself were his other 2 targets).

For a sheriff what info has he provided that wasn't proven incorrect so far?

IMO TL is Mafia or SK.

I never said TL was the sheriff I was in contact with ;)

and that was a weird double post by me.

Well at least Dral is talking I am not opposed to voting out someone who is quiet at least until the sheriff investigation.

Duce is not a bad choice for now just to get people talking anyways. We also have to consider the fact that even though I believe my sheriff to be legit, they are likely pretty useless at this point since the SK/Lackey/KP all show up TP. Hopefully the last mafia is investigatable (is that a word?)

unvote; vote il duce

I never said TL was the sheriff I was in contact with ;)

and that was a weird double post by me.

That would mean TL lied about his role when he was basically begging not to be vigged.

To me he stands out as the most suspect.

Did he claim to be the real sheriff?

I lied about those investigations. I'm the real sheriff actually.

I'm just saying this so I don't get vig killed and BW doesn't trust me.

So vig please don't kill me, and doc save me

Archived